11

Yoongi can see how happy Jihyo is. Little things can make her smile, He thought.

"Hey!" Jihyo says while slapping Yoongi's hands. She grabbed her spoon and scooped the rice on it. "I'm going to feed you your first bite of my cooking!"

Yoongi shooked his head, shyly. "I can eat this by myself."

"Don't be such a kill joy, c'mon! Say ahh!" Yoongi looked away and looked at her. Opening his mouth and ate it. "See! Eottae? Eottae?"

Trans: Eottae : How is it?

"It's good." Yoongi says, "because I taught you how to cook it."

"Hey! I still did it!!" Jihyo says, Yoongi just laughed.

~

"Yoongi oppa!!" Jihyo cried, "My sweater is already wet!!"

"If you only let me wash the dishes, ji!" Yoongi playfully said, still splashing the water. Jihyo glared at him "It's payback time, oppa!!"

"Look how wet I am now. I don't even have extra clothes with me." Jihyo says, "Let's go inside. I'll let you wear my shirt."

Yoongi handed Jihyo a towel & also his white shirt. "Call me when you're done changing."

Jihyo roamed his room, it's neat and huge for one person. She changed into his shirt and felt comfortable. She smelled the shirt, yoongi scent.

"I'm done!" Jihyo says while calling for him, "I want to see your studioooo!"

"Namjoon is there, we can go there next time." Jihyo pouted and nodded. "I still haven't told them that I'm seeing you." he says carefully

"It's okay. Only Mina & Dahyun knows that I'm meeting you today." Jihyo says, "They won't understand."

"Jin hyung knows, but you're right. And I understand them though, they just want the best for us and also for the team. So we really have to be careful."

"Yes oppa." Jihyo said and changed the topic, "Let's watch movies, so we can rest! Because I have non-stop schedule for the next few weeks."

"Us too, we're preparing for a comeback and we still have to go back and forth between USA & Japan." Yoongi says while opening the TV.

~

Jin hyung calling..

Jin hyung (7) missed calls

Jihyo woke up with the feel of a vibrating phone. Yoongi is sleeping on her lap, the last time she remembered is they were both watching avengers and they were laughing because of their shared stories and suddenly she fell asleep. She carressed Yoongi's face and smiled a beautiful angel. And once woken up by a vibrating phone, she woke Yoongi.

"Hmm?" He stretched, "Hello, Jin hyung?"

Assh-l-, i've been calling you since

"What is it hyung?"

We're exactly on the elevator.

Yoongi hung up and faced Jihyo

"The boys are back! They're in the elevator now!" Yoongi panicked, Jihyo too. And she grabbed her bag and a split second passed by they heard the pincode is being pressed.

Jimin was surprised to see Jihyo in their dorm, Jin just pushed Jimin inside and Dahyun was also with them.

"Unnieee!!" Dahyun called excitedly, Jihyo looked at her and Jimin

"We went bowling! BamBam's friends is them and I didn't knew."

"You hung up on me, I was about to say that I'm only with Chim and Dahyun." Jin says,

"Do I have to know something?" Jimin asked, Dahyun laughed and Jihyo just shyly looked at Yoongi.

"I'll tell you later, okay? I'll drop the two girls now on their dorm." Yoongi said while grabbing his car keys

"Hyung! I'll drive Dahyun with me." Jimin says, Yoongi nodded.

~

"Don't worry about Chim, he's probably shocked but he'll get over with it." Yoongi said while driving,

"I'm sorry, oppa." Yoongi looked at her, and went back to the road.

"You're sorry for nothing, Ji. He's my brother, he won't mind it."

"I had fun today." Jihyo said, "I hope we can do it again next time."

Yoongi nodded, "Next time, we shouldn't sleep on the movie."

Jihyo laughed, "We're both tired, okay!" She said in defense

"I'll see you soon, real soon." Yoongi said, Jihyo nodded. "We're here."

"Thank you, oppa." Jihyo says and kissed his cheek. "Bye!"

Yoongi held his cheek, She kissed me.

*honk* "Fuck it!" He cursed, surprised with Jimin's car horn. He opened his window and gave Jimin a middle finger. Jimin just laughed and they both drove away.