14

[BREAKING] BigHit Entertainment & JYP Entertainment released a statement

"Hello, this is BigHit Ent. Suga and Jihyo has been seeing each other, they're in the getting to know stage. We hope you respect their privacy & still support them."

"Hello, this is JYP Entertainment. Jihyo and Suga are spending time together, they are yet to figure out their future. We are requesting to give them their privacy and stil support them."

~

"Okay, I'll be real here. You and that Yoongi are getting fast." Nayeon said, "And I really wished you'd be more careful."

"Come on, unnie. They're doing nothing wrong." Jeongyeon says, Jihyo just looked down. Not wanting to answer.

"Oh so you know?" Nayeon's tounge clicked, "Does anyone here who doesn't know besides Jeongyeon & Dahyun?"

No-one answered

Nayeon laughed, "I'm the only one who doesn't know?"

No-one answered

"Nice teamwork." She says

"We know that you'll react the same way you knew Dahyun allowed Vernon to court her." Momo says

"It's because they don't know each other yet! It might even be the reason that both team's downfall!"

"Unnie, we have a strong fanbase. They won't just leave because of that." Momo said

"The fact that Jihyo and Yoongi doesn't know each other and publicly revealed they're in a getting to know each other stage is brave. I don't- Ugh!"

"Just give him a chance." Jeongyeon says, "Can't you just be happy with Jihyo? She's been with noone for almost 10 years and now that someone has caught her attention, let Jihyo and oppa prove-"

"Prove what?" Nayeon didn't let Jeongyeon finish, "Are you two-"

"Okay!" Jihyo says, "I should've listened to Mina when she told me to tell you. Hep! Nayeon unnie, listen to me first. I've known Yoongi since childhood. The day the management accepted me in the auditions, I left Daegu. I didn't contact him even when we debuted, just because. But he found me, I don't know how, but he did. I tried my best to hide, even changing my name. But no, he still found me. And also, no unnie. I'm not dating Yoongi, he wants to but I do not. I'm sorry for causing such trouble."

"Jihyo-ah, I-I didn't. know." Nayeon stutters, "I was just worried."

"I told him we can be friends again and that's why if we both have our free time, we talk. I only met him once, and that was last month. Usually we talk on phone or thru facetime."

"Do you like him?"

"I'm still figuring out my feelings." Jihyo says,

"I'm sorry, Ji. I'm sorry." Nayeon says, "I like him, Ji."

"W-what?" Jihyo says