4

we laughed, we cried.
those days with you,
those moments are now in memories

exactly after Mina said those words, Yoongi and Hoseok entered the same cafe.

"looks like destiny is in your side." Mina teased, pointing to the two bangtan boys. Jihyo looked on the counter side and silently cursed.

Yoongi and Hoseok waited for the coffee, they talked about their upcoming album when Hoseok realized that his favorite gir group is in the same store with them.

"Hyung, is that TWICE?" Hoseok shooked Yoongi's shoulder, which he looked at and nodded. "Can I atleast get a picture??" Hoseok's inner fanboy came in, the daegu rapper nodded and allowed him to go ask for their picture.

"Oh no, jhope is on his way." Mina alerted Jihyo,

"H-hi." Hoesok greeted, which made the two girls stand up from their seat and bowed.

"IknowthisiscrazybutcanIhaveaselcawithyou?" Hoseok says, panicking.

Mina looked at Jihyo, confused. Jihyo just laughed,

"Ofcourse, sunbaenim." Suprisinly, she understood what the rapper said.

Yoongi stood up quietly,

Mina, Hoseok, Jihyo and Yoongi sandwiched each other to fit in the camera angle.

"One, two, three!" Hoseok counted.

The two bangtan bowed and said thanks, but Yoongi stared at Jihyo.

"S-sunbae?" Yoongi pulled Jihyo out of the coffee shop, they were followed by the members but Yoongi growled.

"I have to talk to her, and I know you know why." Yoongi said to the two, making Hoseok and Mina stopped in their tracks.

Yoongi led Jihyo to a parking lot, "and how long are you going to pretend that you don't know me?"

~

"I-I" Mina tried to form a sentence, but doesn't know how. Out of the blue, a small bean appeared.

"What happened? I heard yoongi shouting-" Jimin stopped talking when Hoseok pointed to the young lady.

"Damn." Jimin cursed, "Mina-ssi. I know you're shocked, but let me escort you to your van." The girl just nodded

~

Jihyo avoided his stare, "Pretend to what?"

"Park Jisoo, moved to Gyeonggi-do exactly when you were accepted at JYP." Yoongi said in detailed, touching her shoulder. "That scar, that happened when we fell off the swing."

Jihyo pulled herself out of Yoongi's grip.

"Why are you doing this?"

"What do you want me to do?" Jihyo said, "And I'm not the girl you were-"

"Stop being a stubborn kid and tell me that you are the girl i'm looking for! I have enough evidences that will justify that it is indeed you."

Jihyo just looked down, backing away. Terrified because of the lad's actions.

Yoongi calmed down, he sighed and tried to hug Jihyo but she still backed away.

"You don't know how happy I was when I knew it's you." Yoongi said.

Jihyo's tear fell.

"I'm happy. You're happy. That's it. Now let's remain as strangers." Jihyo said in between her sobs, Yoongi took this as a chance to embrace her.

Jihyo inhaled his scent, and sobbed harder.

"You left without a word." Yoongi whispered, "But it's okay."

Jihyo slowly pushed him, "I'm sorry. We can still be friends."

Yoongi smiled, wiping her tears, and said "I will try. I still have feelings for you, Jihyo-ah."

~

"Why the hell did you cry?!" Mina asked,

"The feelings are unbearable! I was caught, I was happy, I was sad, I was scared. I felt so many emotions that it lead me to crying!" Jihyo defended herself, "but enough about me, how did you met the Park Jimin?"

Mina blushed and looked away, "I don't know."

"Eyy!" Jihyo teased, "tell me more!"

"Yeah, tell us too. We're dying to know what is the two of you are hiding." The 97liner looked at the voice direction....