10

I'll pick you up at 2pm, is that okay?

Yes, oppa. Where are we off to anyways?

Let's stay in our dorm, since the boys are out

Or you got rid of them?

*laughs* Do you really think I'll do that?

So i'm right?

The two talked in the phone for quite sometime and decided they need to prepare.

"You're heading out?" Sana asked Jihyo and Dahyun, the two girls nodded. "Can I come??" She asks excitedly

Jihyo & Dahyun looked at each other nervously,

"Sana-yah, I thought we're going to practice today?" Momo asked, signalling the two to go out already.

"I did? When did I?" Sana asked, Jihyo and Dahyun said their thanks and left.

The two girls went to the nearest cafe, since Dahyun will meet BamBam and also that's where Yoongi is going to pick her up.

"Where are you going anyways?" Jihyo asked Dahyun

"Bowling." the leader nodded

Jihyo's back is facing the door while Dahyun is infront of Jihyo. so basically, when Yoongi entered the cafe, Dahyun saw him first.

"He's here." Dahyun whispered, making Jihyo looked at Dahyun before turning to look at him.

Yoongi is just wearing his casual outfit, white t-shirt & jeans. paired up with his famous black mask & beanie.

Jihyo also wore casual outfit, oversize black sweater and shorts underneath.

"Sorry, took me so long to have courage to face you.." Yoongi says while scratching the back of his neck, "It still feels unreal to finally have you as my date?"

Jihyo just laughed, "I'm Yoongi, by the way." he says offering a handshake to Dahyun. "Call me oppa." he added

"Hello, Oppa. I hope you take care of my unnie." Dahyun says,

"I will." Yoongi smiles,

"We'll go now, Dahyunie. I'll see you later?" Jihyo said, Dahyun nodded and waved goodbye.

Yoongi gave Jihyo his famous black mask to wear.

"Taehyung, Jimin & I only have car" Yoongi says, while driving. "The others chose not to have cars but they do know how to drive."

"I hope we have time to learn how to drive & have our own car too." Jihyo says, Yoongi looked at her and back to the road.

"It's shocking to see how you survive with those schedule." Yoongi says

"I know, it's crazy." Jihyo said

"What do you want to eat, by the way?" Yoongi asks, "I'm not a good cook, so don't expect too much."

Jihyo laughed, "Teach me how to cook then, in our team only Jeongyeon and Mina knows how to cook. Chaeng knows how to fry."

"Okay then. We're here." Yoongi says. Jihyo looked around, "You have a quiet & nice neighborhood." Yoongi nodded.

"Jin hyung did grocery shopping yesterday, saying he should cook for us and what so." Yoongi says while typing the pincode, once they entered "We can drop by at my studio later if you want to."

"I sure do!" Jihyo said excitedly, "But you still have to teach me how to cook."

Yoongi laughed, "Okay, Okay! This is one of a kind date huh?"

"And where are you taking me if we weren't idols, then? Fancy dinner? Amusement park? I rather stay at home, oppa. I want to be practical here!" Jihyo said

"You're still talkative, I thought you completely changed." Yoongi teased

"Hmp!" Jihyo jokingly sulked.

"C'mon, I can show you my room." Yoongi said,

"Your room is as big as ours, and we share!" Jihyo said,

"Yeah, it's hard to clean though." He said, "Look, it's our picture when we were on the playground."

Jihyo smiled, "I also have this on our room." and frowned. "Unnies asked me who you were & I just told them a childhood friend of mine."

Yoongi patted her back, "Atleast you didn't lie."

"Can I?" Jihyo asked, pointing at his bed. Yoongi nodded while looking for something in his closet. "It's comfy!"

"It is." Yoongi threw his shorts to her, "wear this."

"I have shorts!" She threw it back, "besides, is it revealing?? It's not!"

Yoongi sighed, "It's too short, jihyo."

"It's called short for a reason." Jihyo mockingly said, "Now let's cook!"

Jihyo dragged Yoongi to their kitchen, "I'll teach you the basic, kimchi fried rice."

"Why do you put your kimchi, so damn high." Jihyo says while reaching for it, Yoongi shooked his head.

"You'll make yourself tired, let me." Yoongi offered, Jihyo smiled and waiting for him to grab it when Yoongi was holding a stool and stood on it. Jihyo puffed her cheeks and rolled her eyes. "Are you serious, oppa??"

"What??" Yoongi says, "We're both small. What can I do?"

~

"That's easy." Jihyo said while preparing the table, she saw how messy Yoongi is so she went to him and fixed his hair. Grabbed some tissue to wipe the slight sweat that is coming from his forehead and blew it so that the feeling is not hot.

Yoongi just stared at Jihyo while she's doing it, he is falling deeper and deeper and it's dangerous because he doesn't know if Jihyo feels the same way. Yoongi grabbed her wrist, and it caught Jihyo's attention. "Thank you." He says, she smiled and nodded. "Let's go and eat!" she called