FOURTEEN

I have spent the past month reflecting on my life.  Prom is not too far away and as you can imagine, my mother is thrilled at the prospect of my actually attending with Garreth.  I never had any illusions of going but now...

Today, however, is a very big day.  I am trying to patiently wait for my boyfriend to pick me up as my presence was requested at a special lunch in his home with his parents.  The thought has me pretty nauseous. 

I also never imagined I would be doing something like this but somehow, his parents got wind of who their only child was dating and immediately their curiosity won out and now I find myself questioning my worth.  These people are very rich and powerful and for the first time since dating Garreth, I am uncertain that I will be enough.

Over the past month he and I have gotten to know each other so well and with each passing day it becomes increasingly more difficult to imagine a life without him.  It is also a testament to our restraints as we still have not gotten very far in our sexual endeavors. 

I know he is not innocent like I am and that is okay because honestly I would prefer that one of us know what we are doing when the time comes but although the idea of being sexually intimate with Garreth terrifies me at times, at other times I find myself desperate in my need for him so I have come to a decision.

As cliche as it might be, I have decided to advanced our relationship sexually on prom night.  The gang and I have already made plans to stay in the penthouse suite of some fancy hotel that Conner's parents influence obtained for us.

For the most obvious of reasons, we do not need to rent a limo since all of my friends families own their own.  Before I had a chance to figure out where I was going to come up with the money for a tuxedo, my wonderful boyfriend took care of that and so much more.

All I have to do is show up on his arm and that is what I plan to do.  My surprise for Garreth will be after the festivities of prom and I can only hope it all goes well.  For now,  I am pulled out of my musings by the now familiar sound of my man's car pulling up to my house.  I take a deep breath and pray all goes well...

**********

We are currently waiting for the gate to his home to open up for us.  Well, can it really be called a home?  My God I thought Conner was loaded but I think my man was a bit modest whenever he said his family was well off.

This place is ridiculous!  It is the only abode for miles and miles around and the grounds are massive.  The driveway alone is a couple of miles before we even reach the front of his mansion and there is no other way to describe it. 

It is a beautiful spring day and as we finally come to a stop at the front entrance, a gentleman in a black suit comes up and opens Garreth's door and lets him out.  Then he comes around to my door and helps me out of the car.

My man turns to this gentleman and says, "Allen, thank you.  Please put the car in the garage and when we are ready to go I will let you know when to retrieve it for me okay."  "Yes sir."  He then gets in the car and drives off.

I feel my man's arm wrap around my waist and pull me towards him.  I look up into that handsome face and he says, "Are you ready for this?"  I give him an incredulous look and say, "No, not really but if you endured this for me, I certainly can do the same for you."

He gives me this brilliant smile and it gives me the courage I need to move forward.  Once we enter the spectacular home of his, the interior of this lavish building takes my breath away.  It is all marble and gold and flashy as hell.  Dare I say it.  I am quite intimated.

Suddenly, a very beautiful older woman came out of nowhere and says, "Darling you have finally arrived."  Laughing lightly Garreth responds, "Yes mother, we are here."  "We?"  Hiding a bit behind Garreth he laughs at my deer caught in headlights look, the ass, and moves to the side so his mother can get the full view of me.

She is sizing me up a bit and I give her a perusal and lets me know that she indeed is his mother as he is pretty much a very larger and harder version of her.  She comes up to me and stretches her hand out palm down and says, "Albert I presume."  I shake my head and take her hand quickly.

With a truly beautiful and genuine smile just like Garreth's, she says, "I have been looking forward to meeting you for quite a awhile now.  Please do come in and join us on the veranda.  Everything is all set up."  Curious I ask, "Us?"  "My husband is out there waiting for us.  He thought my greeting you first would be less intimidating."  Great.  Just great!

I started giggling a bit hysterically and realized how ridiculous I must sound so I immediately stopped and the looks on both of their faces had me blushing so bad I just wanted to hide somewhere.

Then I felt Garreth wrap his arm around my waist and pull me to him as he says with a smile on his face, "Come on baby.  My parents do not bite...Much!"  The absolute look of shock and disbelief I give him causes him to lose it and he is giving a hyena a run for their money.

Is it bad that I really just want to smack the crap out of my man?  Finally noticing that I am not laughing with him, Garreth tries and fails to get himself together.  I try with all of my might to get away from his arm but he grips me really tight and brings his lips right up to my ear and says, "Come on baby.  Do not be like that.  It was truly funny the look on your face."

Noticing that I am stiff as a board he sighs and says, "I am sorry baby.  I do not want you to be uncomfortable here okay."  Before I can give protest, I feel his lips softly against the side of my neck and just like that, my dick responds.

He pulls back from me and I see the loving look on his face and my chest fills with warmth.  I also feel his desire for me in his lower extremities and I give him a knowing smile.  Then we both jump slightly when we here his mother clear her throat.

The horrified look must have returned to my face but with her next words, she calms my panic down very quickly.  With a big smile on her face, his mother says, "It is absolutely wonderful to see how the both of you feel about one another.  I must admit, having the wealth we have amassed can sometimes make you question the validity of an outside party's feeling with respect to my son but after this display, I have no doubts about you.  If anything, I cannot wait to get to know you better."

Then with a dramatic flair, she turns and heads toward wherever this veranda is and we follow like obedient pups as I laugh and think to myself, let the festivities begin...