NINETEEN

Back To Albert's POV -

"I will love you forever..."

I feel him push against my hole and in one move somehow, he enters me completely.  I gasp for air at the intense pain I am experiencing and Garreth's body is ram rod straight and completely still.  He is giving my body time to adjust. 

I have a very tight grip on his back as he squeezes his eyes shut in concentration.  We are both trying to catch our breaths and with each passing moment, the pain recedes and eventually what is left in its wake is this throbbing that teeters between pain and pleasure.

I look up at my wonderful man and say, "Babe, please move."  He opens his eyes and looks right into mine and he has me trapped within his gaze.  He begins to slowly push in and out of my hole and with each thrust more pleasure is pulsing throughout my body.

The entire time we never stop looking at each other and with each erotic sound coming not just from me but him as well, speeds up our thrusting.  At some point Garreth begins to pump in and out of me faster and I try to give as good as I am getting . 

Then he hits that wonderful pleasure zone and I close my eyes as I am lost in the intense zinging sensation vibrating throughout my entire body.  "No, open your eyes for me love.  I need to see everything that you are feeling." 

I obey his command and what I see sends my senses into overdrive.  Garreth is pretty much kneeling up as he lifts me onto his waist wrapping my legs tight around him never once losing his momentum.  I hold on for dear life as I wrap my arms around his neck and he knee crawls up the bed so he can lean one of his hands against the wall above the head post.

Then my lover shows me just how strong he really is as he proceeds to fuck me to within an inch of my life and the faster he goes the closer he brings me to what I know will be a life altering orgasm as he continuously slams into my prostate.

"Baby, I 'm there.  Please tell me you are too because I cannot hold it much longer and I want to come with you."  With those words I lose myself completely in my orgasm as it punches through me and all you can hear is me yelling out his name as he growls loudly and cums right along with me.

This orgasm is so strong that I can hardly breath and I notice that the edged of my sight starts to fade to black a bit but I hold on because I refuse to miss any part of this experience.  I feel myself being lowered back to the bed as Garreth pulls out of me and I wince as it is a bit painful at first.

"I am sorry love.  I should have warned you."  I feel him lay down next to me as I turn to my side and look at this miracle in front of me.  I smile at him as I say, "Thank you so much for making this the single most important experience of my entire life."

I am so filled with emotions I cannot control the tears that suddenly flow out of me.  I feel large arms wrap around me as he looks me right in the eyes and says, "Thank me.  Absolutely not.  I should be thank you for giving me such a precious gift in your trust and virtue.   I meant what I said.  I could never love another and what we just did cemented that feeling for me."

Oh God my big strong man is crying.  If there were any lingering doubt left as to my feelings for him, in this moment I became completely certain that he is the ONE meant only for me.  I hear him mumble into the side of my neck as he tries to get control of himself, "That you chose me is miraculous baby."

"No babe that is not the miracle.  The miracle is you.  I truly believe that you are the only one that could have ever broken through the walls I erected around myself to keep people at bay.  You my love, are my miracle and if I do not say it enough just know that beyond any doubt, I will love you forever too."

He looks at me and just proceeds to kiss me like a porn star and before you know it, we are at it again...

**********

Now you understand why I am wide awake and smiling like a lunatic.  I have visions of what we have done running through my head and visions of what I can only see as the future that I want with him.  I know that there will have to be some changes, adjustments in my life because it can not only be about me and I know that if asked, Garreth with follow me to the ends of the earth.

I feel my babe begin to stir around me.  In a very sexy sleep filled deep voice he says, "Baby, why are you still up? "  "Just thinking."  "Hmmm, good thoughts I hope."  "Definitely!  Now it is late so let us get back to sleep because we have to be out of hear tomorrow and we have much to do."

I feel my man wrap me in his arms as he brings me to his side while turning on his.  This may now be my favorite place in the world, cuddled up close to my man wrapped in his arms.  This is my happy place, my safe place and before we graduate, I plan to make sure that he is well aware of it.

There is much we will have to discuss.  Much to plan.  I will need to talk to Ioan to run my ideas by him as he is one of my most trusted sound boards and honestly, if I were to have a brother, it would be him.

With each passing thought forming itself into a sort of mental check list.  I find I can barely keep my eyes open.  Garreth's manly natural scent surrounds me and I know I will never be able to sleep right without his scent again.

I look over at my life laying right in front of me peacefully sleeping with his boyish handsome looks.  This boyish man who loves me before all others.  Who has put his heart into my hands and has trusted me to keep it safe.  This is a task I do not take lightly.

As with all things in my life, I find myself tackling this in much the same way.  Once I am focused on something, nothing can sway me until I reach my goal.  My goal is still the same but with one difference.  I will not be alone.  I have a love I never dreamed was ever possible for me and amazing friends that I know will last throughout my life and maybe even beyond.

They have shown me what the true meaning of LIVE, LOVE, LAUGH truly is. 

Stay tuned for the Epilogue...