SEVENTEEN

I should be sleeping.  My marvelous and incredible man is completely knocked out.  He is also wrapped around my body like a koala bear and you would think it would be uncomfortable but I have never felt more at peace and utterly safe.

I am laying on my back in our bed thinking back to the events from earlier and I know I have the biggest and cheesiest smile on my face...

**********

We enter the penthouse and look at each other.  My heart races at the pure unadulterated look of hunger in his gaze.  Without speaking Garreth seems to know what I desire the most

Seeing the emotions play out across his face I see when he finally comes to accept what I need from him and know that before this night is over, I will be a changed man.

He takes me by my hand and leads me to the door of our bedroom and stopsHe suddenly turns to me and looking deep into my eyes, he says "Baby, are you absolutely sure?" Smiling lovingly at him I say, "I have never been more certain of anything before in my entire life!"

After that, the rest becomes a hazy blur.   We crash through the door and begin ripping off each others clothing piece by piece.  By some miracle, in our frenzy, we managed not to rip or damage any of ours clothes.  Now with the clothing strewn every which way, I feel my man's entire glorious body pressed against mine.  He wraps his arms around my waist, pulls me up and literally throws me down on the bed.

Oh. My. God!   That was so damn hot and I just got harder.  Before I even had a chance to catch my breath I was surrounded by my handsome, muscular boyfriend as he joined me in bed and proceeded to gently lay right on top of my body.

I open my legs for his body and wrap them lightly and loosely around the bottom of his ass cheeks.  He digs his hands under my shoulder and reaches my hair and tangles the fingers of one of his hands in my hair while the other was gently caressing the side of my face.

The look of pure love reflecting in his eyes warms every part of my heart and soul.  He leans down towards my face and gently kisses my lips.  I wrap my arms around his back as my body begins to shake a bit with need and fear of the unknown.

He pulls up and looks right into my eyes and says, "This love that I feel for you is like nothing I have ever felt in my life.  You are the most precious and important person to me and after tonight, I am going to make you mine completely.  I will never hurt you my love.  Never."

The tears are leaking down the sides of my face with his emotional confession.  I run my hands up and down his back and say, "I trust you more than anyone in this world.  I  did not think it was possible but somehow, you made me fall hopelessly in love with you and I am never letting you go."

The smile on his face made me feel so good inside.  "If there is anything that we do that you do not like or feel comfortable with, please let me know.  I want you, us to enjoy this evening completely."  I nod my head at him and the anticipation has my anxiety spiking.

"What is wrong baby?  I can feel you shaking."  Looking into the only pair of eyes I will ever love beyond all reason I say, "I am a bit scared.  I have no clue what I am doing."  He smiles at me and says while brushing my hair out of my face, "I am scared too you know."  

I give him a look of complete disbelief but he says, "Yes.  I am.  I am terrified that I will mess this up and that it will not be good for you.  I am scared that once we begin, I will not be able to stop until I have had my fill of you.  I may have experience but only some.  I know how innocent you are baby and I want it to be perfect, for you!"

Smiling at his words I lift my head up enough to reach his lips and snake my tongue out to trace his lips with and the deep inhale he takes is the only warning I get before the beast inside my big strong man lets loose.

I feel his entire body pin me completely to the bed and then I feel him grind himself against me and I close my eyes as the most intense sensation I have ever felt vibrates throughout my body.  My breathing is becoming labored with each piece of his skin I can feel rubbing against my own.

As if from memory, my body begins to respond to the rhythm that Garreth has set with his non stop grinding hips.  I can barely keep up as he is also kissing me to within an inch of my life.  After a few minutes, I am finally able to catch my breath but it was false hope as he begins to suck on the side of my neck with vigor.

He then begins to leave a trail of dirty wet kisses from my neck down to my chest.  A loud moan breaks free from my lips as he takes one of my nipples into his mouth and literally worships it with his tongue and lips.

I can feel myself getting wet from all of this new stimulation he is exposing my body to.  I feel him let go and start a kissing trail down the center of my chest down my stomach all the way down to the center of all of my pleasure.

I feel him stop so I open my eyes and lift my head a bit to look down at him and I see his beautiful lust filled eyes zeroed in on mine.  Suddenly, a few drops of pre-cum uncontrollably pulse out of the tip of my penis.

That is when I notice just how close my man is to my manhood.  I can see moisture on his chin which is pressed against my penis and I groan at the anticipation of what I know he plans on doing next.   "Watch me love!", he says right before he devours my shaft in one go all the way down to my pubic hair and all of the air in my lungs swooshes out at the sensation he is creating with just his mouth.

Unable to focus any longer on the image in front of me, I lay back down and wrap my fingers around Garreth's head as he sucks on me up and down and all around my manhood.  The sounds are so erotic and are fueling the sensations and feelings his lips, tongue and throat are creating.

Every part of my body is on fire and my penis is harder than it has ever been in my life.  Before I know it, I feel my groin and balls tighten as I realize that I am going to orgasm.  I cannot hold it back.  I pull on Garreth's hair as I say, "Bay, babe...I am going to.... Ahhhh!",  before I knew it, it was too late and every inch of body became taut as the best orgasm I have ever experienced burst forth through my shaft right into his mouth and with each spurt he sucked and swallowed hard as he held me in place.

He finally pulls off of me and crawls back up my spent and sensitive body.  He gives me a very tender kiss on my lips as he says, "You okay baby?"  Having had my brain nearly fried all I can respond with is, "Hmmmm MMMhh!"  He begins to laugh as he says, "Oh my love, I have only just begun..."