Chapter 5

***This chapter is going to be a new person's point of view***

Davina's POV:

"Davina," I hear someone whisper my name roughly.

"Lockwood... cellar," They whisper again and my eyes open, waking me from my rest.

I don't know who's trying to get inside my head - but whoever it is they need me.

I get up from my bed and follow the voice calling me.

Ending up behind the Lockwood property, I hear the voice whisper again.

"Over here."

I walk towards what looks like a cellar and begin to walk my way inside. It's dark in here and quiet - a dungeon if you ask me.

"Cloaked..." The voice whispers roughly again and I realize the person that's calling for me must be under a cloak spell for me not to see them.

I work my magic and cast the cloaking spell for me to see who calls for me.

Afterwards I see a dark coffin and my eyes widen in shock.

Walking to the coffin I open it.

There lies a boy in his young twenties, and is decaying.

There's a dark dagger stabbed into his chest as he lies breathless.

Is this the boy who called for me -
who lies dead? 

Hesitantly, I remove the dark dagger from his chest and he remains breathless but his pale skin color returns back to it's normality.

He suddenly wakes and his dark brown eyes open as he grasps for air quickly when he wakes.

He quickly glances at me, his dark brown eyes meet with my hazel ones.

"Davina Claire," He breathes, "You just saved my life."

"No, I think I just brought you back to life." I raise my eyebrows.

"I need blood-- give me your wrist." He reaches for my hand and I pull back before he could grab onto it.

"Absolutely not! I don't even know you..." I hold my hand up to my chest, holding it back from him as he sits up in his coffin.

"You just brought me back to life, love. Consider us friends,"

"How do you even know my name, I don't even know yours..."

He sighs, "I'm starting to wish I'd rather return to my deep sleep than to talk to you!"

I roll my eyes, "Tell me your name."

"Give me your wrist."

"Give me your name."

"Give me your wrist." He argues.

I take a deep breath and reach out my hand for his approach.

He sinks his teeth into my wrist and I try to suppress the pain when I groan.

"Thanks, love." He finishes licking his lips.

I hold the hand he sank his teeth into and I try wiping off the blood oozing out of the bite mark on my wrist.

"So how did you find me? I mean, you must've gotten in my head to call me somehow."

"Before my deep sleep I've heard you were a powerful witch from here and I managed getting in your head, finally."

"'Finally'?" I question him.

"I've been trying for at least..." He counts to himself.

"What year is it, love?" He asks facing me, now out of his coffin.

"2017..." He confuses me when I notice the rugged clothes he's wearing.

He exhales heavily, "I've been asleep for 167 years."

My mouth drops at his claim.

"Okay, I know about the dark dagger and what it does to vampires, but who did this to you?"

"My arrogant bloody brother." He scoffs.

"I'm sorry, that must suck... being technically dead for over a century." I apologize to him.

"If anything I should be thanking you, Davina Claire. You saved my life-- or brought me back to life." The boy grins.

I offer a small smile to him when he takes a step closer to me.

"So, a vampire huh?" I smirk.

He nods, "And you're a witch," The boy states rather than questions and I smile.

"An original, actually." He corrects himself.

"Wait, you're an original vampire?" I furrow my eyebrows and he nods confidently.

"Well that would make you, the first original vampire I've ever met... my friend Marcel, he knows a few originals but I've never gotten the time to meet them." I inform him.

"A few more originals, huh?" He grins devilishly.

"Yep," Walking away from him, I turn to glance at him over my shoulder, "You should probably come with me... you look like you need to get cleaned up." I giggle to myself and his eyebrows narrow, "What's wrong with what I'm wearing?"

"This is the 21st century... we'll go shopping or something and find you something more, decent." I smirk and he begins following.

"So, you're name?" I ask the boy who follows behind me, exiting the Lockwood cellar.

"Kol... Kol Mikaelson."

---

So obviously, Davina Claire's a powerful witch who comes from an unnamed coven in New Orleans.

Andddd Kol has returned ;D

Anyway... I hope you enjoyed this chapter wolfies/vamps!

Vote & comment & share...

xx