Chapter 11

Yesterday was not as bad as I thought it would be. It was my birthday - and I'm not an attention seeker - I wanted it to be just as an average day would be. And it was... sorta - considering the birthday cake and unexpected guests.

Speaking of guest: Jackson turned out to be an alright guy, didn't hover much - after we finished off the cake he stayed for a little while longer to chat mostly to Elijah.

After everyone's introduction, he spoke to me just before leaving. Just the normal basics of a friendly chat.

Jackson wasn't the only one that left after the visit, so did Damon and his brother Stefan. They decided they'll spend Christmas back in their hometown Mystic Falls.

So as for now, update status: this leaves only me, Elijah, Rebekah, and Klaus staying at the Mikaelson home.

I do still plan to make it out of this place alive - the apartment I had in mind is still available and as for I still have my eyes on it. Soon enough I should be on my way out.

Knowing that summer break is already over, I intend on staying just a while longer-- I am pregnant with Klaus' child after all: how cruel would it be if I just decided to vanish. No way.

Besides, I love him too much to leave too soon.

I glance at my bedroom door of the room I'm in, and Klaus approaches my side before he closes and locks the door behind him.

Cracking a smile, I watch him as he scoots in beside me in bed - now laying by my side when he pulls the blankets over his body.

"Comfy?" I grin and he smiles as he has his eyes closed.

"Very." He replies, causing me to smile bigger.

He peels his eyes open to gaze into my mine, "I love that smile."

I smile even wider.

"Good morning, by the way." Klaus charmingly states.

"Morning."

"How do you feel?" Klaus questions placing his hand on my tummy as I lay next to him.

"Happier now."

Klaus grins at my response and sits up to whisper in my ear.

"I told you I would make it up to you..." He whispers and a smile forms on my face.

"If only you knew what you mean to me, little wolf." He says softly, glancing at my tummy.

Sunlight beams into the room from the window, making this moment even more perfect than it already is.

"'Little wolf'? Is that what you're gonna call him?" I ask him.

"You think it's a boy?" He furrows his eyebrows, his hand still placed over my tummy.

I giggle, "That's what I'm hoping for... Kaleb Mikaelson."

I can see the look on Klaus' face when he remembers the day he told me if the baby were to be a boy, he wanted to name him Kaleb.

A bright smile plasters across Klaus' handsome face.

He leans down to kiss me and as he captures my lips in a kiss I crack a smile.

There's one moment he partens his lips from mine and gazes into my eyes in a steady but comforting silence.

"Ever since the first day I kissed you, I've felt everything for you." I whisper to Klaus before he smiles brightly.

He leans in to nibble on my ear, sending tingles all throughout my body as a slight moan escapes my lips.

He tilts his head up again to look into my eyes and he bites his lip.

"You have no idea the things I want to do to you right now, love." Klaus says softly.

"As for now I'm four months pregnant," I sigh as Klaus hovers over me, "Five more months--"

I don't even have to finish when I see Klaus clench his jaw - in the most sexiest way.

He groans, "So we have to talk for now?" He jokes and I nudge him on his side.

"Not funny," Suppressing my smile, Klaus chuckles.

"Well, Christmas is coming - in four more days to be exact." Klaus adds while I sit up in bed.

"Christmas. Presents. Laughter. Joy. The usual - can't wait." I sarcastically include, before Klaus tosses a pillow at me.

"Don't take the holidays for granted, love." Klaus grins and I roll my eyes.

"Come. I have something to show you..." He stands and reaches out for my hand to get me out of bed.

I take his hand and follow him into a bedroom I haven't entered in since the day I arrived here.

He opens the bedroom door for me and the sight of a dark wooden baby crib and light coloured painted walls along with beautiful curtains over the windows, causes me to smile widely in amazement.

I take in a gasp and quickly wrap my arms around Klaus' well built, vigorous body and he chuckles, tightening our hug.

"You did this?" I question him as I continue smiling wide.

"Elijah helped." Klaus smirks, letting go of our amorous hug.

"Thank you so much... it's absolutely perfect!"

Klaus smiles, "You're welcome, love."

---

I know the picture doesn't match for this chapter, but look at his body!! Oh em gee... Klaus is... 😍

Q: Klaus or Elijah?

Thanks for reading anyway wolfies/vamps! <3

Vote. Comment. Share.

xx