Masterpiece | On The Edge

Was it normal for Harry to have crazy and deranged thoughts every second of the day? Yes, of course it was normal because that is just the person he is. There's nothing better than to hear those voices argue in his head, call him names, and tell him what to do. It was a normal thing and he thought he would have gotten use to it by now but he hasn't. He already hated the voices for invading his mind but what he definitely hated is the fact that he couldn't even think about anything but Tawni.

The young woman is all he thinks about now. Ever since that night she almost got attacked in the alley Harry has been thinking about her nonstop. The voices in his head scolds him so much for leaving her so quickly after she gave him a kiss on the cheek. He wasn't mad about the small gesture..but he was highly confused on why she wanted to show him gratitude like that. That man didn't deserve anything except to be put in hell, but that wouldn't work because he is already living in hell as it is. He is slowly losing himself once again.

She's fucking mute, how can she control you Harry? One cold voices hissed in his head. That was the main voice that was the coldest and the meanest out of the rest of them. It sounded almost like his dad's which still haunts him to this day even though he is dead. That's the voice that makes Harry wants to stab a sharp knife through his skull to make it stop all together. Harry feels like he is losing his mind over this woman that has put a strong hold over him. This could be really good, or really bad.

On a side note, June is here which means summer is taking full affect now. He hasn't seen Tawni in a few weeks after the attack and he doesn't care to see her either. Yes you do prick, one voice spat. Don't lie to yourself, it said again that made Harry groan out of pure annoyance. Even if he did see her he wouldn't know what to say. Being a handsome male had it's downfalls; he didn't know how to act around people who took a hold onto him. So to say, he hated knowing that Tawni controlled his crazy mind.

"Are you fucking serious?!" Harry roars angrily when he realizes that he had ran out of red paint once again. The man just bought a few buckets not too long ago, but it still gets angry at the fact he had no more of the beloved substance.

You are pathetic, get a real job, says the cold voice that sounded like his father. Harry didn't need a job, he had inherited his family's money years ago and keeps a nice stash of cash around his studio. Banks made him feel uncomfortable so he had collected all the money and placed it in a black sleek suitcase in a secretive hiding spot where no could ever find it. The money was miles away where no one would be able to take it from him.

It was almost eleven o'clock and the art store closes in thirty minutes. Harry had to hurry up and get there before it'll be too late. That man never lived without his red paint, and there isn't a day where he allows himself not to paint at all. It was his hobby, and it kept him from doing dumb shit he was probably capable of doing.

So he got dressed in all black and left his studio quickly. Walking to the art shop was twenty minutes away and it did him good by walking kinda fast, and yet he got there in no time.

"Aye, we're about to close," says a man at the main counter.

"Shut up," Harry mumbles walking in the store and finding what he needed. The man grabbed black and red buckets of paint before going to the cash register with his money ready.

"I said we are about to close," says the man firmer with his arms crossed.

"Last time I checked you close in four minutes and eleven seconds so I suggest you take my money and leave me the fuck alone," Harry growled.

This man was always the rude cashier. He had a huge problem with Harry and thought the green eyes man was just crazy—in which that is completely true and quite frankly Harry knew that already.

After the man gave up his mean act he took Harry's money. Without a word being said Harry took his buckets of paint and walked out the store just a minute before it actually closed.

Slightly irritated at the rude cashier he walked home with a frown on his face. He didn't understand why people were so rude to him for no reason. What did he ever do to them?

You're a fucking asshole Harry, one voice scoffed.

"Am not," he grumbled out loud and shook that thought away. "Even though I'm crazy doesn't make me an asshole."

Yes it does you prick! One shouted which cause him to wince slightly at how loud that voice screeched.

"Shut the fuck up!" Harry yells dropping the paint buckets on the sidewalk and slapping himself in the head to make the voices stop.

"Look what we have here," says a voice but it wasn't in his head, but it came from behind him.

"The Crazy Man is beating himself up," one laughed. "What a fucking retard."

It was the same group from weeks ago. The men surrounded Harry who was breaking down in the middle of the sidewalk while in the fetus position as he slapped himself continuously trying to make the voices to stop but they only grew worse.

What made the situation horrible is that he was almost home. One man had kicked his face which sent him flying to the floor. He heard ringing in his ears and the voices in his head stopped momentarily.

"What are you going to do now motherfucker?" The leader of the group laughs as he kicked Harry's back.

"I'll..I'll kick your ass," Harry coughed trying to regain strength to get back up again.

"Oh really?" He scoffed and sent a hard punch Harry's face. "Get up and kick my ass little fucker."

The rest of the men laughed hysterically while holding their stomachs. Seeing Harry trying to get up back to his feet was so amusing that they didn't even notice anybody sneaking up on them.

With one good swing of a cold metal pipe the head man went flying forward unexpectedly which caused Harry to stumble back at the sudden actions.

"Run!" Yelled one and soon the group of men scattered leaving their head man behind once again.

There stood Tawni with shaking hands with frantic eyes. She dropped the metal pipe and ran over to Harry to see if he's alright.

"T-Tawni?" Harry coughed with his vision blurred. Even if he was hallucinating things, it wasn't a big shocker if he saw Tawni.

She nodded frantically and caressed his face as blood streamed down from the top of his head. Her dark eyes were near glossy and her hands were shaking frantically.

"What..w-what the fuck did you do?" Harry asked confusedly, the more he thought about it the more he became weak.

Tawni had no answer but she helped Harry up his feet, a for a petite girl she had enough strength to get him walking down the poorly lit alley. He didn't even notice that they walked past his studio apartment and the fact that she was carrying his bucket of paint in her other hand. Tawni took him to her apartment and placed him on the couch were he soon passed out right before her eyes.

-

😳

vote/comment
- BookOfBandz