Masterpiece | The Loveliness

It was almost the end of June and everything seems to be rolling smoothly for Harry. There was a lot of things going on for him and it seems that life has made an unexpected turn for him. After being in the dark, he has finally found his light. There were times where he thought he shouldn't live and he should just kill himself, but he was reconsidering those dark thoughts now. Harry has something to live for, he finally found something to wake up to everyday, and he has finally found a reason to love.

Tawni is the most selfless, sweetest, and most supportive woman he has ever met. Not even his own mother was supportive and understanding as her. Tawni had it all, she was practically wifey material. If any man ever wanted to take this woman from him, then he would go crazy and go out of his way to have her all to himself. Harry is like Gollum from The Hobbit; Tawni is his precious ring and he has become quite obsessed over his precious jewel because he would throw a fit if anyone dares to take her away from him.

She is the best thing that has ever happened to him. Tawni is a woman that he would like to spend the rest of time with. Harry has became so infatuated with her that it is ridiculous. This man has gotten so attached and sometimes he fears if it is healthy for him. He has been missing the affection for all of his life, especially the last eighteen years of his life. Being only twenty-eight with anybody to love or love him, no kids, and no job is what makes him a failure but only Tawni thinks the polar opposite.

Overall, she thinks that he needs just a little love. It has been a while since she has thought about being with another person because she thinks that she is better on her own, but she is wrong. Harry needs Tawni, just as Tawni needs Harry. If there is a chance for the two of them then she will take that opportunity without hesitation. She likes him a lot, and she would do anything to see him happy. The sparkle in his eyes is what makes her heart flutter, and the fact that she has his heart makes her even happier.

"Hey Tawni," Veronica greeted warmly as she walked in the backroom where her sisters just got done making some jewelry for the shop. She noticed that her sister was glowing, and only made Veronica become quite curious. "You seem happy little sis, you good?"

"I am," Tawni says softly with a cute smile on her face, her island-like accent was clearly heard. "A lot actually."

Veronica's jaw dropped to the ground and her eyelids blinked slowly to wonder if is life was real right now.

"You good?" Tawni mocks while tying the small black string together to complete the jeweled necklace.

"Kaylee!" Veronica shouts rushing out the backroom to go find her big sister. "Oh my god! You won't believe this!"

Tawni rolled her eyes and giggled. She knew that she had to talk to her big sisters sooner or later, and now that she has spoke after eighteen years it almost feels nice to know that she hasn't has to hold herself back. Growing up, she didn't talk to her family at all due to feeling pressured and insecure. And she knew that her sisters were growing to freak out, and quite frankly, she felt like she was blooming into a bright beautiful flower.

Veronica's rambling was heard and soon loud footsteps were coming towards the backroom and Tawni knew that she had to explain herself to her oldest sister.

"This better be good," Kaylee mumbles as she just got dragged all the way to the backroom.

"I swear to god that she just talked," Veronica breathed since she was out of breath, she was too excited and she knew that this day would come.

Kaylee raised an eyebrow at Tawni and crossed her arms over chest, "I'm waiting."

Tawni mimicked her actions, "I'm waiting," she mocked her sister.