Masterpiece | Intensified Locks

"Fuck my life," Harry groans waking up with a hard boner in the middle of the night. This has been the third time these past two days and it has been driving him crazy. And he knows who's fault this is, so he pointed his finger at Tawni.

Ever since she left his apartment two days ago Harry has been on edge. It was because Tawni came into his life just to fuck up his mind even more than it already is. But then he also blames him for being so whipped over this partially mute woman.

Harry didn't understand what was going on with himself. For god's sake he is crazy! He has killed and his heart was no longer pure anymore. Many people would avoid him at any means necessary for the sake of their lives, but after being in asylum for nine years that has changed him even more. He doesn't think about the fact he killed when he was a young teen because that was something that was in the past, and he doesn't see himself killing anyone else unless he has to. There should be so reason for him to care for a living soul now. Afterall, he hated everybody and he hated almost every single thing.

You don't hate Tawni, says a voice after he got up from his bed to take are of his situation. Harry shook that thought off because it sounded so absurd..he didn't care for that woman and he never will.

After taking a very cold shower to cool his hot body down he got dressed in all black and threw on his shoes. What he needed was some air right now, and he definitely needed to clear these crazy thoughts from his head..but who is he kidding? He couldn't get Tawni out of his mind and it seems like he will never get her out.

"I don't like her..I don't like her..I don't like her," Harry repeated over and over as he quickened up his pace. The emerald eyed man was headed to his private spot that he liked to visit when he needed to cool down. He loved his space and he liked being alone, but when he saw someone sitting on his bench he grew very upset in the matter of seconds. So he walked over to the stranger and tapped the person's shoulder rather harshly, "You're in my fucking seat and—,"

There was Tawni who turned around to look at him with teary eyes. She didn't want to cause any harm at all..but the woman was having a real hard time dealing with herself right now.

"Tawni," Harry sighed pinching the bridge of his nose. "What are you doing here?"

"Came to think," she signed silently. "I'll just get going since this is your spot afterall."

When she started to get up something just clicked and Harry grabbed her wrist, "It's fine..you can stay with me."

She shook her head and took her hand back away from him. Tawni didn't want to make him upset so she decided to walk out.

"Hey, hey, hey," Harry turned her around by her hips and looked at her. "Can you please stop walking away from me?"

"Just let me go," she signs and took his hands off her hips, there was only a few seconds before she was about to cry and she did not want to cry in front of this man.

"Fuck, look, alright?" Harry grunted out of annoyance taking her hand again. "Just tell me what's going on and stop pushing me away."

Tawni rolled her glossy eyes, "You don't wanna hear my problems, so don't pretend like you care because you don't."

"You can tell me?" Harry spoke with uncertainly. "I probably won't care..but you should still uh..tell me?"

Tawni looked at him and sighed in defeat then nodded.

Something in Harry allowed him to lace their fingers together. He didn't even cope with he just did but Tawni was super shocked by this action. They ended up walking a bit deeper in the park and taking a seat on the grass together.