Masterpiece | The Unfortunate

"Blow in my ear again and I'm seriously hurting you," Harry growled not even looking at Tawni, her head was in the crook of his neck which gave her the full advantage of blowing in his ear and that bugged him to the max. It felt uncomfortable to him, and yet it turned him on for some reason.

Tawni grinned mischievously and blew in his ear again. She then released a loud squeak when he flipped them over so he was on top, hand on her throat and everything. This is what she really lives for, and she has to say that she likes pushing his buttons because he can be unexpected sometimes, and she is a sucker surprises.

"You really like trying my patience don't you?" Harry glared down at her.

"It's amusing," Tawni giggles liking his hand on her throat, and she couldn't help but to think about a lot of nasty things.

"It's amusing," Harry mocked rolling his eyes. "You're so annoying."

"Shut up," she laughs slapping his arm playfully and sitting up to look at him. "God..h-how am I gonna d-deal with you?"

Harry smirked devilishly, "You can suck my di—,"

"Already did!" Tawni laughs cutting him off, she had a feeling he was going to say that and quite frankly, she wouldn't mind.

Harry shrugged, "Well..you can do it aga—,"

"Maybe later," she giggles and placed her feet on his lap. "B-But uhm..I gotta t-talk to y-you."

"What is it?" Harry asks crossing his arms.

"On what h-happened the o-other day," Tawni sighs. "I-I never got to t-tell you my s-story."

"On why you closed the door in my face?" Harry scoffs. "Yeah..I do need an explanation for that."

She grimaced. "I'm sorry."

"This better be good," Harry mumbles underneath his breath.

Tawni sighed, "I h-had..a really bad day w-when you came over. M-My pride g-got ahold of m-me and uh..I didn't w-want you to s-see me cry."

"What was the big deal about it?" Harry asks looking at her. "I couldn't care less about you crying in front of me, but you still slammed the door in my face."

"I know," Tawni murmurs looking down in shame.

"Like..do you know how confused I was after that? I didn't know what to do from that point," Harry huffs.

"I didn't either," Tawni sighs.

"You still could've done something," he spoke rolling his eyes. "That's like you're making a lazy excuse like you couldn't do anything."

"Well after y-you told me t-to 'fuck off' I d-didn't know w-what to do," Tawni says looking at him.

"Whatever," he says as he casually pushed her feet off of his lap—he was quite annoyed right now.

"Harry," Tawni frowns.

"What?" He asks sharply, that small look of care in his eyes were gone and his voice was laced in annoyance.

"W-Why are y-you acting like t-this?" She asks softly as she brought her knees up to her chest.

"Like what?" Harry asks.

"Like y-you don't care," Tawni didn't understand his attitude right now, and she wasn't liking it either.

"Because I don't," Harry replied coldly.

Tawni didn't understand, "But—,"

Harry cut her off, "You shut me out because you were having a bad day, am I correct?"

She had now idea how they got to this point, "Yes but I—,"

"Don't talk back to me," he warned pointing a finger at her. "You made me feel like shit Tawni, and the fact that you didn't want me to see you cry makes your story even more pathetic."

Tawni was totally speechless and hurt from everything he is saying to her. And the fact that he didn't know the full truth made her even more upset.

"I don't even know why I try with you Tawni," Harry scoffs getting up from the couch.

"I'm being abused," Tawni spoke with tears falling silently down her face.

Harry stopped dead in his tracks and turned around to look at her, "You're what?"

"My s-stepfather is a-abusive," Tawni sniffs. "H-H-He hits me."

Harry was silent as the tears flowed down her face, and all he wanted to do was wipe those tears off her face but something held him back.

"I-I know you d-d-don't care," she cries into her hands, all the pain was coming back to her and she hated that her walls were breaking right in front of this man.

"Fuck," Harry groans and turning back to her. "Listen Tawni I—look, I don't know what to say."

"You w-wouldn't u-understand," Tawni sniffs.

"I actually do understand," Harry snaps. "My father was abusive and my adoptive father was abusive too, so don't tell me if I wouldn't understand because you don't know shit about me."

"I didn't know!" Tawni yells raising her voice at him, and it was true because she didn't know what he has gone through in his past. Hell, she barely knew him to begin with.

"Don't yell your voice at me Tawni!" Harry argues yelling himself. "Learn how to grow up and be a grown ass woman, alright? You got an abusive stepfather? Oh well, life isn't perfect so stop crying about it. You act like you are the weak victim here, and guess what? You aren't the only one Tawni, so suck it up and stop being a little bitch."

It seems like her heart shattered right then and there. She had heard a lot of nasty shit in her past, but this was probably the worst she has heard in a very long time.

"I need to smoke," Harry grumbles running a hand through his messy shortcut hair before leaving the livingroom.

Tawni wiped her tears away and got up from the couch so she could leave. Honestly, she didn't know what she was going to do with herself and it seems like all hope was thrown out the window once again.

-

...

vote/comment
- BookOfBandz