Masterpiece | Without A Trace

Harry expected to wake up next to his lovely jewel but he was wrong. Instead, he woke up in an empty bed and a shattered heart. Tawni was no where to be found and he didn't understand why this was happening to him. Didn't she love me? Where could she be? Is she hurt? All those thoughts floated in his head wondering why his life was turning upside down. When he got up from his bed to check his apartment he made some shocking discoveries that all resulted in him thinking that he was losing his mind.

So he panicked and went to Tawni's apartment just to find out that it never existed. Harry started to freak out wondering what in the hell was going on. There was only a matter of time before he completely loses it. Harry paced back and forth in the alley wondering how her apartment never existed if he has been there before. When he arrived there he saw a brick wall like her apartment was never there. He doesn't know why this was happening to him, but he had to talk to some people because it was probably his only hope.

The man then walked down the city's sidewalk to the jewelry store that Tawni and her sister's owned. Surely, there had to be some type of explanation for all of this, right? He couldn't be losing his mind of a sudden, he was becoming more stable everyday when Tawni was around, and now it seems like he is losing his shit again. People looked at him weirdly as he walked down the sidewalk in all black while he mumbled inaudible words underneath his breath. He had to get to the bottom of this because he refused to be left confused and lost.

"H-Hi," Harry stammers nervously when he confronted Tawni's oldest sister Kaylee. "Is T-Tawni here?"

Kaylee soon frowned, "Excuse me..who are you?"

Harry blinked once, then he blinked twice, "I'm H-Harry."

"That still doesn't tell me who you are and how you know my sister," she crosses her arms.

"B-But I thought y-you know me," Harru frowns generally confused. "We m-met each other before."

"I don't have a clue who you are," Kaylee stated rather rudely. "I never seen you a day in my life."

Harry gripped his hair and closed his eyes, "T-This can't b-be happening."

"Hey..what's going here?" Asked a familiar voice, Harry looked up and saw Veronica looking concerned.

"H-Hi," Harry looked at with her pleading eyes. "Please..w-where's Tawni?"

Veronica looked at her older sister and back at the man, "You know my sister?"

"I-I'm her boyfriend," Harry sighs tiredly. "C-Can you tell m-me where she is? I-I don't k-know where she is."

"She's probably with our mama," Veronica tells him seeing how much he is desperate. "It's on Eastway Avenue, house 1178."

"Thank y-you so much," Harry croaks before walking out of the store and making his way to that address.

It was a thirty minute walk in the heat, and him wearing a long sleeve and dark clothes wasn't helping his case. He felt like he was going to die any minute now, but he would do anything for his precious jewel.

"Eastway..Eastway..Eastway," Harry mumbled to himself before turning on the street onto the neighborhood. Those attentive green eyes flickered to the house numbers until he found the numbers '1178'.

He walked up the steps and knocked rather harshly. The patience he had was long gone and he waiting for someone to open the door but no one came. Sooner or later he heard screaming and loud yelling, that's when Harry grew anxious.

"Stop!" Yells a womanly voice laced with terror along with the side of glass shattering on the other side of the door.

"Tawni?!" Harry yells banging on the door and trying to open it but he had no use. So he back up and slammed his body against it again and again until it broke down, and when he found out what was going on he had froze.

There was a man sending hard blows to his girlfriend's face. Harry felt something he hasn't felt in about thirteen years. The blackflashes came back to him of those dark nights. His eye twitched, his hands balled up into tight fists, he lost all hearing, and his eyes darkened in seconds.

He was ready to kill.

Pouncing on the man Harry sent a strikingly hard punch to the abuser taking both him and Tawni off hard. The man stumbled back to the ground, his eyes widened at the intruder and he tried to surrender himself but it was just a little too late for that. Harry got on top of the man punching in the face back to back. All the voices in his head urged him on and he listened to those voices telling him to kill this motherfucker.

"Don't you ever touch my fucking girlfriend again!" Harry roars as his knuckles hammered down into the man's face, blood was everywhere and he wasn't stopping.

After Chase was done with taking all the blows he kicked Harry's leg resulting for the brown haired man to fall to the ground. Chase wrestled so he was on top of Harry and now Harry was the one get hammered.

"Stop it!" Tawni yells trying to push off Chase off of her lover, she wrapped her arms around his neck in hopes of choking him but that only resulted her to get slammed on the ground with much force.

Chase then continued to send mighty heavy blows to Harry's face. The man was much stronger than the green eyed man and Harry knew that. He struggled to get out of this dilemma and it seems like there was no way of getting out. This could be his time to be beaten to death and die right here.

Soon a quick slicing sound was heard and Chase's actions stopped suddenly. He looked down to see a knife through his chest with blood gushing out of his body. The larger man fell to the side and when Harry looked up he saw Tawni holding a dripping bloodstained knife in her hands.

In a quick flash Tawni got on top of the man and started stabbing him repeatedly. She showed no mercy as the blood went everywhere and his body was practically being mutilated by this woman. The swift motions of the knife resulted in Chase's head to be removed almost immediately. His body had many stabs and even his head had rolled to the side with his eyes wide open. She yelled, she cried, and she had killed.

"T-Tawni," Harry croaks reaching out for the woman pulling her off the dead man. "W-We gotta g-go."

Tawni threw the knife at the man who was once her stepdad. She cried as she was dragged away from her first victim.

Harry turned her around and cupped her face with his bloody shaking hands staining her carmel cheeks, "W-We have t-to run."

"W-Where to?" Tawni cries.

"A-Anywhere..j-just you and me," Harry says shakily.

She nodded, "O-Okay."

-

well ... that escalated quickly ..

& pay attention to the details because you'll be pretty surprised of what everything comes to the end . the details are essential !!!

vote/comment
- BookOfBandz