Masterpiece | His Heartbeats

It was kinda creepy when Harry woke up and realized that he wasn't in his studio apartment. The decor of the house was similar to his with all the dark theme but this wasn't his home. He woke up on the couch with a blanket over him and with a different shirt on. A pounding headache made it even worse because he felt almost weak. When he tried to sit up he got quite dizzy so he stopped moving in general. He wonders what happened to him and why he ended up here; he just wanted answers.

Soon enough the goddess herself came walking in with only a shirt and a purple silk hair bonnet wrapped around her head. With a face free of makeup she still looked stunning, and the exposure of her carmel slim legs made Harry's head hurt even more.

Tawni saw that he is awake so she took a seat on the edge of the couch and gave him two Advils with a glass of water.

Harry gladly took the pulls but he knew it wasn't enough but it will do for now, "What happened?"

She didn't know how to explain everything and she felt like it would take forever to type it on her phone, so this really conflicted her.

"Do you happen to know sign language?" Harry asks looking at her, and right before his eyes her facial expression changed rather quickly. "Because I know it."

She nodded excitedly and got situated on the couch. Her hands started to move in a swift motion as she told him what happen, "I was on my way home and I saw those guys that tried to attack me a while ago. You were on the ground..hitting yourself and one of the guys kicked you pretty hard and even punched you too. I had to do something so I grabbed a metal pipe and hit one of them upside the head. He fell to the ground and you fell back too while the rest of the guys ran away."

"Those fuckers ran away from you?" Harry questioned in disbelief. She looked so innocent and there is no way that those slugs ran away from this woman who couldn't even talk.

She nodded and continued, "I picked you up and grabbed your paint as well, once I got you on my couch you passed out."

Harry was quite confused and disappointed in himself for having a woman help him, "You did all of that for me, no?"

She nodded with her eyes going down, she signed some more, "Your head was bleeding too so I had to put a bandage on your forehead and change your shirt."

"Y-You saw my scars, no?" Harry asks her.

Tawni looked at him with unreadable eyes and nodded once more. She saw the scars and his tattoos as well..it was something she has never seen before.

"Eh..this is no big deal," Harry shrugs trying to get up.

She placed her hand on his chest to stop from from moving, a small frown was on her face too like she didn't want him to leave.

Harry swatted her hands away from his body, "What the hell are you doing?"

"Can you please stay?" She signs while looking at him. "I made you breakfast and I washed your shirt too."

"No, I'm not staying," he mutters.

"Please?" She signs.

"No Tawni..I can't and you know that," he looks at her.

"I don't know," she pouted after she signed him that.

"Why do you even care, huh? Why won't you leave me the fuck alone?" Harry spat.

Even though that was suppose to hurt her feelings she shook her head and signed to him, "I like you Harry, okay? I can't let you leave because you're weak and you need to rest until you get better."