Masterpiece | Crazy First Dates

Harry was about to lose his shit. This was probably the most nerve racking moment of his entire life and he truly believed that he was going to fail himself tonight. Should have he asked Tawni on a date? Was this too soon? Is she going to leave him after this? Then on top of that the mean voices in his head had returned and that added more to the stress. Each one cussed him out, called him rude names, and just made him feel like utter shit. He didn't know if he could really do this.

It was 7:55pm on the clock and Tawni would be at his place at 8:00pm sharp. He had to clean up his whole entire place, mop the floo, light up some vanilla scented candles, and buy food to make dinner which he is struggling to prepare. This night meant everything to him, and he'll be so crushed if this date turned into a disaster. He wanted something a bit fancier but he couldn't stand being in a public place with other people that could possibly intervene with their date. This date could probably be the fate of their new growing relationship.

No woman would ever want you, says the cold voice of his father's who always had something so negative to say. You may end up killing her like I did to your mother.

"No!" Harry yelled pulling his hair and falling to his knees with his eyes closed shut. "Stop fucking talking!"

I'm afraid I can't do that pal, the voice chuckled coldly. You'll fuck up this whole entire date and you'll end up being lonely you pathetic piece of shit.

"N-No!" Harry cried. "I-I'm not going to be alone! I have someone t-to love me!"

The cold voice had to reply to what Harry just said. It remained silent and stunned.

Harry's breathing slowly returned to it's normal pace and he had wiped his hot tears with the back of his hand. This had to stop, and he had to get his shit together soon because he didn't want to breakdown in front of Tawni on a night like this.

Three small knocks is what made Harry snap out of his deep zone. He stood up to his feet and sighed deeply as he tried to fix his messy hair, and he also made sure to fix his clothes as well so he could look decent. This was probably the most scariest thing ever, and he would probably lose his mind if this goes left.

Reaching for the door he turned the knob and it revealed the lovely Tawni Baldwin herself. She had on a dark colored purple dress that had thin straps and stopped inches above her knees. It wasn't super skin tight, but it hugged her body wonderfully. Nude colored heels were on her feet and her short hair was gelled to perfection. Her makeup looked phenomenal and her smile was as bright as ever.

"M'sorry to keep y-you waiting," Harry spoke opening the door wider, he was so nervous that he thought he was going to collapse at second now.

"No worries," Tawni spoke walking in the vanilla scented apartment, she looked around it was the same as usual except for the candles and a small two chaired table in the middle of his place. "T-This is so nice."

"Thank you," Harry says closing the door and locking it. "Y-You look uh..lovely if I must say."

Tawni turned around and gave him a million dollar smile, "T-Thank you, and you look e-extremely h-handsome by the w-way."

Harry blushed shamelessly at the complimented and right before he was going to say something else the smoke alarm in his house went off. That alone made him grimace, because he knew that the food is probably burnt.

"I'll get it," Tawni walked over to the fire alarm, took one heels off and threw it at the beeping alarm to the point that it turned off completely. "There ya go."