six

i was sitting on the couch downstairs, scrolling through my twitter feed. everyone was sort of doing their own thing, and straight after breakfast jc went to the grocery store with harrison.

franny came out to the living room, wearing a burgundy sweater and black leggings. "hey, cassidy." she greeted.

"hey, franny." i replied, smiling.

"so i was going to head out to the grove, wanna join? it'd be a great way for you to see more of la." she invited.

i set my phone down and looked down at what i was wearing. "sure! i'd love to come. can i change real quick?"

"sure, take your time." franny replied.

i ran upstairs to my room, skipping every other step. i walked to my suitcase, realizing i still needed to unpack and organize all my stuff. oh well. i threw on a pink t-shirt that was tied at the bottom and light skinny jeans.

i began to walk downstairs when kian's bedroom door opened. kian walked out. upon seeing me he smiled. for once he wasn't wearing a hat, which showed his bald head. he was wearing a ripped t shirt and sweatpants, and anyone would be able to tell he just woke up. "hey! baldie, you're up." i exclaimed, smiling.

"hey, beautiful." he responded, mimicking my words but replacing the word i used for him. "how are you still functioning after being awake so early this morning?"

i chose to ignore his compliment, it probably didn't mean anything. "some people actually wake up early, kian." i retorted. "also i'm going out to the grove with franny, want to join?" i asked, inviting him.

"no thanks, thanks for the offer though. i have some videos to edit and i'm honestly way too tired to go out today. you two have fun." he replied.

"okay, well, the offer to hang out still stands until another time. see you later." i smiled to him, walking downstairs. i grabbed my phone off the couch and walked over to franny who was sitting at the kitchen table.

"ready to go?" she asked, grabbing her keys.

"yup! all changed and ready." i replied.

franny got up, walking to the front door and opening it. we walked outside, getting inside her car. my phone buzzed in my jean pocket. i pulled it out, checking my notifications.

noodlehead: how r you doing?

me: great, franny and i are going to the grove.

me: also how long does it take you to go grocery shopping?

noodlehead: harrison got distracted and we ended up at some pizza place. idk

me: ok, well have fun with that haha. see u later

i put my phone back in my pocket and looked out the window.

"so how's la treating you so far?" franny asked, initiating a conversation.

i looked over to her. "it's going great so far! i love it here."

"yeah? i saw you and kian were getting along well." she glanced over at me, smirking.

i shook my head, "it's nothing. he keeps flirting with me, no biggie."

franny laughed. "never make a video with him unless you want to listen to, 'hey we should kiss!' every five seconds. it's bad."

"mm, all into that kissing for views kinda stuff?"

after about 10 minutes, we pulled into the grove parking garage, which was packed.