seven

franny and i had shopped for a good amount of time. i mostly window shopped because i needed to save my money until i got a job. by the time fran and i got home it was getting late, so we both headed to bed. i crept upstairs, trying not to disturb anyone. i had a feeling everyone was still awake anyway, but i wanted to be respectful. i reached jc and i's room. the door was still open. i walked in, finding jc at his computer. "i'm home." i said, quietly. 

"oh! hey, welcome back. you don't have to talk so quietly, no one cares." jc assured me. i nodded, closing the door. "how was the grove?"

"it was amazing! it's so pretty when it gets dark. and also, i think i've made a new best friend." i smiled.

jc's eyes lit up. "i'm so happy you're enjoying la. also, franny? i knew you guys would be good friends."

i nodded. "what are you doing?" i asked, sitting at the foot of jc's bed. 

"editing a kian and jc video." he replied, turning to face me. "so, kian and i were wondering.. his idea actually, if you wanted to be in the next k and j video?" 

"really?!" i exclaimed, beaming. "sure!"

jc laughed. "calm down, it's not like i asked you to marry cole sprouse."

"hey, just because i'm a little infatuated with cole sprouse does not mean i'd jump at any chance to marry him." i lied.

jc rolled his eyes. "say what you want, but i know the truth. anyway, hey, does this look good so far?" he gestured to the video he was editing. i walked over to watch and critique.

it started off with the traditional, "i'm kian! and i'm jc!" followed with some shoving and 'let's kiss!'" they were doing a q&a on the roof. 

jc stopped it halfway through. "that's all i've edited so far. is it funny?" 

"it was great! the fans will love it. especially that tea that'll be spilled." i winked.

jc shook his head. "ew, please don't say that."

"what? sorry, you don't like all the TEA?" i asked, sticking my pinky out and pretending to take a sip from some imaginary tea. 

jc gagged, shaking his head again. "i hate you."

i frowned. "you love me, actually. i hope. since we are related."

"only most of the time. jc got up to get ready for bed. "dude i am so tired. harrison made me go to three different pizza places. we were out until about an hour ago. i'm so sick of pizza." 

i jumped onto jc's bed on my stomach, spreading my arms. 

"get your fat ass off my bed! i wanna go to sleep soon.

"awww," i whined. "i wanted to cuddle with my big brother." i pouted

he got into bed, pushing my arm away. i smiled and crawled under the covers, snuggling up to jc.

and i fell asleep. i couldn't help it, his bed was just so darn cozy.

short filler chapter lmao i'm sorry.