Chapter 1

Jordan's P.O.V.
So me and Chresanto are driving to the restaurant to go meet up with my friends for some fun.

Chres- It's weird that we go from hating each other to going out to eat.

Jordan- Yeah it really is odd. I mean after awhile you realize how stupid it is to be arguing for so long.

Chres- Yeah you right hey wait a minute man...look over there.

I look over where Chresanto is pointing at and see a girl on the ground struggling to walk.

I turn the car to the direction of where the girl is and i see that it's no random girl but it's Yn. She looks in pain and can barely walk. I pull to the side and Chres and I get out the car.

Chres- Yn are you okay what's wrong?

She looked like she can barely speak but we saw a wet puddle under her as we lifted her up together and put her in the backseat.

Jordan- Chres you stay in the back with her while I drive.

Chres nods his head and I get in the driver's seat and make my way to head to the nearest hospital.

Chres- Yn just breath everything is okay just calm down.

Jordan- How she holding up?

Chres- She keeps reaching for my phone.

She might be trying to call that August dude.

Jordan- You still got her man's number?

Chres without hesitation dials the number and explains to August what's the deal. After a few minutes he hangs up the phone.

Chres- He's gonna meet us at the hospital. You're going to the nearest one right?

Jordan-Yeah we're literally right around the corner.

As i look in my mirror i see Yn in terrible pain just tearing up and struggling. It's not only scaring me but Chresanto as well.

At least 2 minutes pass by and we finally made it to the hospital. I park to the emergency side and Chres and i carried Yn inside.

Jordan-CAN SOMEONE HELP PLEASE SHE'S IN LABOR.

Quickly a doctor comes to us along with a wheelchair and more doctors.

Doctor- How far apart are her contractions

Chres- We're not sure she's in a lot of pain she can barely say a sentence. We found her on the sidewalk like this.

Doctor- Okay well who knows her to fill out some paperwork

Chres nudged me over to fill everything out.

A different doctor gives me the papers as they take Yn away from us to handle the delivery.

As i'm filling out the necessary paperwork August comes in, in a state of panic. He sees us sitting in the waiting room and rushes over to us.

August- Where is she?

Chres- She's in the emergency room right now Aug.

August- Did they say anything or even called anyone to see how she's doing

Chres- We can't see her Aug they haven't had the chance to.

August- What are you doing here?

I look up from the papers to look at August.

Jordan-I drove her all the way over here and now i'm just finishing up these papers for her.

Chres-Aye Aug it's okay he's cool.