Chapter 6

The Next Day
Yn's P.O.V.
Yn- A trip?!

Aug and Chres were at my house talking about Jordan asked them to go to a trip in Miami this Saturday for 2 weeks.

Chres- Yeah Yn. I guess he wants to get out. I mean he hasn't since he had his baby boy.

Aug- Yeah I mean, he might've forgot how to play the game.

Yn- So, you guys are gonna help him find a girl?

Chres- More so try and find one. I mean who knows who you can find out in the world.

Aug- Yeah, baby can I go though please?

Yn- Baby, that's fine but you BETTER behave your damn self. That's the last thing I need from you.

Aug- Babe I promise. If Chres watched me at the strip club...(gco)

Yn- YOU WENT TO THE STRIP CLUB WHEN WAS THIS!?

Chres- I think I better be going.

Yn- SIT YA ASS DOWN WHAT STRIP CLUB!?

Aug- Baby, yesterday I was chilling with the guys and Chres wanted to go to the strip club. He watched me the whole time and I ain't touch a female nor did anything with anybody. Even if he didn't watch me i would still behave myself.

Yn- Chres is this true. Don't lie to me I can tell when you're lying.

Chres- Yeah Yn. Trust me he didn't do anything and he wouldn't.

I stared at Chres hard. He's telling the truth. I took a deep breath and calmed down.

Yn- Ok, that's good to know. Now, you can go to Miami baby. I just want you to be safe, be careful, and be smart.

Aug- Of course baby.(kisses you)

Yn- Yeah.( you kiss back)

Chres- What you gonna do while we're gone?

Yn- Well I have a funeral to get to on that Saturday morning. But, I'm sure I have some modeling gigs to do.

Aug- That's good boo. Wait...who died

Yn-My second mom.  My...friend told me the news when you were gone yesterday and said I should attend.  She was my heart.

Aug-Oh, baby I'm sorry.

Saturday Morning
Yn- Bye Baby enjoy your trip.

Aug- Bye baby, please be safe and stay strong.

Yn-I will.  Bye Chresanto!

Chres-Bye Yn.

And just like that they were on their way to the airport.  I went back inside the house to get ready for this funeral.

Jordan's P.O.V.
So, I'm sitting at the airport waiting for Chres and Aug to get here. I know what you're thinking, "why invite Aug if you still have feelings for Yn?". Well honestly Chres told me he was legit with hooking people up and gives good advice. Plus, he and I don't have no bad blood so it's acceptable. I don't know him like that all I know is his track record so who am I to judge.

As I was waiting I saw Chres's ex-girlfriend Malaysia sitting far away from me.  I hope she's not going to Miami.

Chres- Aye Jordan what's up man!

I turned my attention to Chresanto and dabbed him up.

Jordan- Aye man what's good with you?

Chres- Nothing man we finally made it.