Chapter 4

Couple Days Later....
Yn's P.O.V.
So, i've been staying in this hotel and Aug has been blowing up my phone since I checked in.  He's told me how he cleaned the house up, he hasn't done no drinking, smoking, or having sex with girls.  Basically saying he's done the whole turn around.  Now, I think today is the day we finally talk.  But, that's only if he really has it together like he says.

I wake up out of my hotel bed and put on my slippers.  I walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth and at least wash my face...but I did keep my sleeping clothes on to head downstairs for breakfast.

I head to the elevator and once I get to the first floor I walk to the buffet area and grab only a bagel, two pieces of bacon, and eggs

I head to the elevator and once I get to the first floor I walk to the buffet area and grab only a bagel, two pieces of bacon, and eggs. As I was walking I looked over to a table and saw the friend I made while I was here.

Yn- Hey Sammy.

Sammy- Hey Yn, how are you feeling?

Yn- I'm feeling good how about yourself?

Sammy- Better than ever.

I met Sammy while I was chilling in the pool yes she's lesbian but she wasn't hitting on me she looked at me and knew I could use a friend. I told everything that has went down in my life, it was kinda crazy how I opened up to her so easily and I just met her but it was good to know I can trust her and she would listen to me. She's more of a traveler so she's just relaxing in here until she can find an idea of where to go next.

Yn- That's good.

Sammy- So... Have you decided if you're going back home today?

Yn- I think I should but if he's not straighten up then I'm leaving.

Sammy- That's good, just make sure you stand your ground and listen. Don't be so forgiving too quickly, make him work for it.

Yn- Thanks Sammy... I appreciate you.

Sammy- As always(takes a bite of her food) Now if you need any help, advice, just want to talk, hang out, need to deliver an ass whooping, call me lol.

Yn- Lol don't worry i'll keep that in mind.

Sammy is crazy and she's just the friend I need. I know she won't be around all the time but I know that where ever she ends up I got her back she has mine.

Sammy- Yeah but I'll catch up with you when ever, I have someone I'm meeting up with.

Yn-(hugs her) okay girl that's cool I was just getting up too to finish unpacking.

Sammy-Cool see ya.

Yn-See ya too.

Chres's P.O.V.
Aug has finally calmed down and straightened himself out. He's more focused on making his money with his dance studio. He cleaned up the house and even replaced the things he broke.

I do hope Yn comes around to see him.

Right now I'm at the gym just working out trying to do what I gotta do to better myself.