Chapter 7

Yn's P.O.V.
August gets on my fucking nerves. All I did was ask him what he thought about me doing Daniel's music video and he spazzes out. Like I don't need your permission for shit and it's a part of my job like a bitch is still getting paid at the end of the day. On top of that I'm not filming with anybody, I'm all by myself in my own scene. This could take me to the top if the music video goes somewhere.

I get a call from my boss and she says she wants me to do the music video as long as Daniel makes sure the management's name gets out there. So I really have no choice but to do this. Aug just gonna have to deal with it.

Two Days Go By....
Today's the day of the music video.  I'm so nervous. But, I'm gonna be ok. I go to the spot Daniel told me about.  Small studio but it's big on the inside.  I walk in to be greeted by a whole crew. 

???- Aye Dig who is this precious gem?

Who the fuck is Dig?

Daniel- Yo this is Yn she's the model for this magic right here. Yn let me tell you what's gonna happen in the dressing room.

Daniel leads me to the dressing room where girls are supposed to do my look and give me my outfit.

Daniel- So what we're gonna do is get some views in the decorated jacuzzi, then we're gonna do a small dance number and that'll be...(gco)

Yn- WAIT? Dance number?

Daniel- It's a small one just me and you and it's harmless nothing crazy.

Yn- Daniel?

Daniel- Ok maybe you gotta be all on me a little bit.

Yn- Daniel I don't feel comfortable with that.

Daniel- Well Yn just think about it ok. I just really need that scene.

Yn-Let me think about this.

Chresanto's P.O.V
For the past couple of days the boys and I have been living life to the fullest. We went sky diving, mountain climbing, and of course to the hottest clubs. Jordan and Aug are cool with each other but August seems different. He doesn't miss Yn like he did before. I mean don't get me wrong he still cares for Yn, it's just he seems different.

Jordan-Aye Chres, you seen Aug?

I get up from my hotel bed and look over to the pull out couch bed Aug sleeps on. He wasn't there.

Chres- Did he come back to the room with us last night?

Jordan- Yeah but I woke up this morning and he was gone.  He's not picking up his phone either.

Fuck, where the hell is that nigga.  What could he be doing?

Yn's P.O.V.
I walk over to the set in my pink swimsuit. I really like it it's cute.

I sit on a chair next to the director as Daniel is shooting his scene with some guy. I guess one of his friends

 I guess one of his friends