Chapter 8

The Next Morning...
Lucas's P.O.V.
Hey everyone I know you guys haven't seen me in a long time. I'm okay I actually am getting dropped off by one of my friends named Marcus to go surprise my momma. I can't wait to see her she's going to flip.

As we were driving me, Marcus, and his mom were listening to music and enjoying the trip to my house.

As we sang a truck out of nowhere hit the car and we flipped so many times we finally hit the guard rails and everything became blurry till I saw nothing but black.

Yn's P.O.V.
Man I can't get over the phone call I heard with August. I barely got any sleep last night. I don't understand why I can't just be happy with someone who truly loves me and cares for me. At least have the common decency to break up with me before you cheat on me. Ugh...It's driving me crazy.

I get up and get a call from an unknown number.

Phone Convo:
Yn-Hello?

???-Hi may I speak with Yn Yln?

Yn-This is she.

???-Well we're calling for you to make it to Houston Methodists Hospital. The patient Lucas Calloway was in an accident... (gco)

Yn-Oh my god!! Is he ok!?

???-Yes he's fine but please come in Ms.Yln so I can tell you further descriptions.

I hang up the phone instantly and run to my car with a t-shirt, sweats, and slides. I'm speeding through every car to get to my baby. Lord please say he's ok.

August's P.O.V.
Man I've been trying to call Yn all day. I know she's not still mad about the music video situation. Suddenly my phone rings.  I assume it's Yn.

Phone Convo:
August- Yn baby I am so sorry for what I said yesterday.

???- You still love that bitch don't you?

Aug- Malaysia, she's not a bitch. And why are you calling my phone?

Malaysia- You wouldn't complain last night when you wanted to be all inside me.

Aug- Listen, the liq and the weed got to a nigga.  You are nothing to me as far as I'm concerned.

Malaysia- Well, the way I see it is I got you right where I want you.  See, August you didn't wear a condom.  And as any other typical nigga, you didn't pull out.  Therefore, expect a pop up in a few days.

Aug- That's bullshit, I don't believe you.

Malaysia- Call it what you want but I know I'm the lucky girl that can carry August Jr.

I just hung up on her.  I am so stupid man.  When Yn finds out I'm going to have hell to pay.  I don't know what I'm going to do man. Ugh, all I had to do was watch myself. Damn I couldn't even do that.  Now some Ho is having my baby.

Yn's P.O.V.
I ran inside the hospital building to the front desk.

Yn- Hi I'm the guardian of Lucas Calloway.

Front desk- Ah, yes Ms. Yln the doctor will be with you shortly.

I'm so scared, I hope my baby is ok. I want to know what the fuck happened

After a few minutes the doctor came forward.

Doctor- Ms.Yln?

Yn- Yes doctor that's me.

Doc- Good, right this way.

Instead of leading me to where Lucas is, we walked into this office room.