Chapter 9

Yn's P.O.V
August has been texting me constantly over and over again. I'm not in the mood for  his bullshit. He said he loved me, he said he'd be there for me, what the fuck changed.  It's like he has a switch that turns on and off in the blink of an eye.

I think I'm gonna go treat myself today.  I got one more week without August I may as well enjoy it. So, when he does get back I can lay it on him with what I decide to do.

I get up to go take a shower and get ready to go out. I grab my keys and made it to my car. I first went to get my hair done. I usually do my own hair but fuck it today is different.

I went to the salon that all the models in my industry go to.  When I walked in the salon everyone greeted me and I sat in Cathy's chair who always does my hair for any photo shoots I need.

Cathy- Hey Girl what are you getting done today?

Yn- You know what Cat, surprise me.

Cathy- Indeed I shall.

I went into a daze... Just thinking about what I might be.

August's P.O.V.
I'm on the plane back to Texas.  Jordan and Chres met some females in miami and third wheeling with them was throwing me off.  I miss Yn, I think I'm going to have to explain myself sooner or later on the Malaysia situation.  But, I think I will keep that to myself till it's the right time to tell her.  I know call me a jerk or a jackass.  I feel like shit right now.  I cheated and aside from weed and liq I have no excuse for it.  I don't know how this is gonna work but let's take things at ease with surprising my baby.

Yn's P.O.V.
Cathy- Alright girl I know you'll like it.  (gives Yn a mirror)

I look at myself and I am shocked.

Yn- Oh my gosh Cathy you did that thank you so much.

Cathy- Any time girl don't worry about paying it's all out of love.

Yn-(hugs Cathy) thanks so much honey.

Just in a minute my phone rings.  I look at the caller ID and it's an unknown number.

Phone Call:
Yn- Hello?

???- Hey it's Daniel.  Sorry I forgot you don't have the house number.

Yn- Um.. Right what's up?

Daniel- Nothing just checking on you.  Seeing what you was up to.

Yn- Nothing really I just finished my hair this is basically a relaxing day for me.

Daniel- Lol that's good. Hey I was wondering if you wanted to stop by and see the final music video before we show it to the public. And if you're not busy maybe grab dinner tonight, it would be my treat?

Yn- That'd be great but what's the occasion for the dinner?

Daniel- Just a thank you basically.

Yn-...Oh ok I would like that what time should I be at your house?

Daniel- How about I pick you up around 6?

Yn- That's a lot of driving are you sure?

Daniel- Yn, it's fine I promise.

Yn- Ok see you around 6 then.

Daniel- Ok bye.

Yn- Bye.

Phone Convo Over
I say bye to everyone to go get my nails and toes done at the nail salon that's right around the corner.

That didn't take long but it sure did feel like it. It's now 3:00 so I got time to go home and chill until it's time to get ready at 4 to be in time for Daniel to pick me up.