Chapter 5

The Next Day
August's P.O.V.
I woke up with my hands around Yn's beautiful body.  Just seeing her and embracing puts a fire in my heart.  I'm so happy we can move past the awful things I've done and work on being a better us.  I get up and walk over to go use the bathroom. When I get back to our bedroom I see Yn outside the balcony just standing there. 

I walk over and just see her mesmerized by the sunrise. 

Aug- Since when have you watched the sun rise? (wrapping my arms around her waist from behind)

Yn- Since I checked into that hotel.  It brought me a little bit of peace.

I simmer down my mood and kiss her cheek.

Aug-I'm sorry baby.  I didn't mean to make you feel the way you felt.

Yn- Baby, I promise it's ok.  I want to just move on ok?

I nod my head and I let go of her and walk to the closet to get dressed.

Yn- Where you heading off to?

Aug- Go talk to Chresanto.  After you left he really helped me out with getting myself together.

Yn- Oh, ok we'll be safe and I love you.

Aug- Love you too(walks over and kisses Yn)

With that I left to head to Chresanto's house.

Yn's P.O.V.
I am so glad me and Aug are together again. Honestly, I still think about AJ and what my baby could've been like. He probably would've acted just like his daddy, all cool and sneaky. But, I know I have to move on and keep AJ close by me regardless if I never got a chance to raise him. I do have Lucas to raise and despite me not having the ability to bear kids I'm glad God blesses me with Lucas.

I walk downstairs to go make some eggs and bacon. As I put the eggs on the pan my doorbell rings.

When I opened the door my face changed drastically.

August's P.O.V.
I finally arrived at Chresanto's place and knocked on the door.

Chresanto- (opens the door) Hey Aug what's happening man?

August-Nothing much man just happy to have my lady back.

Chresanto-Ayeee that's what's up man. Happy to see that y'all are straight.

August-Yeah.

Chresanto-Aye you trying to chill for a bit. The fellas are here.

I should get back to Yn. But I haven't hung out with the fellas in forever. I'm sure she wouldn't mind.

Aug- Ok bro let's do it(dabs him up).

I enter the house and we turning up with some drinks, some 2k, and music. Just like old times.

Malaysia's P.O.V.
I finally got my life together.  I'm raising my baby boy all in my own, have my own job, and my own condo.  Life has treated me good.  But, I do miss Chresanto, I'm sure he's finally got with that Yn bitch but that's none of my business.  I can't believe he chose her over me.  That's ok I got something for his ass real soon.