Chapter 3

Jordan's P.O.V.
I was chilling in my house as JJ was sleeping in the rocking chair beside me and there was a knock at the door. I walked over to the door and as I opened it it's Chres.

Jordan-Look man I know we friends but it's late as hell but what's up?

Chres-Have you seen Yn?!

Jordan-No why is something wrong?

Chres-Aug says he can't find her and she doesn't have her phone on her.

That is not like Yn to just go missing like this what the hell is going on?

Jordan-When did he see her last?

Chres-I don't know all I know is she no where to be found.

Jordan-Well where could she go?

Chres- I don't know Yn doesn't know a lot of people.

Jordan-Well we gonna have to go get her come on(picking up JJ) There's a few places we can look

As Chres opens the door there's a small person in a hoodie.

Jordan-Excuse me can I help you? I'm in a rush.

The figure looked up and I saw Yn. But, she didn't look good.

Chres-YN! Come on get inside

Chresanto's P.O.V.
Yn looked bruised and batter. This can't be good at all.

Chres-Yn what happened?

Yn-(whispered)August happened.

Chres-What do you mean?

Yn-(whispers)He gets high(starts tearing up) and drunk and he hates me.

Chres-Wait...Are you saying he hit you?

She does nothing but cry and nod her head. I know her voice is weak. I think i'm going to jail.  She motions for something to write with.  She looks so hurt and exhausted.

Yn-(crying)(writing)Chres...I don't know what to do.  I love him but he hates me.  Why? I didn't have control over what happened.

It really hurts to see Yn like this.

Jordan- Yn it is not your fault.  It is not you just need to stay away from him.

Chres- Yeah you can stay with one of us.

Yn-(wipes face) (writing)No I am not going to put you guys up with his bullshit.  Plus you and Jordan will be the first people he's coming for to find me.

Jordan- But, what are you going to do Yn?

Yn- (writing)I'll be around I just need to stay in a hotel for awhile.  Just please don't tell him you guys saw me.  I'll come back and let you guys know I'm okay but for now...Jordan please can I spend the night?

Jordan- Yes of course Yn.

Chres- Okay, Jordan take of her. I'll go and see where August is. Maybe I can steer his direction away from you.

Yn- (writing)I appreciate that Chres.

She walks over to me and hugs me with such warmth and appreciation. It warms my heart.

Chres- No problem. I'll see you guys tomorrow to check in.

With that I walked out the door and hopped in my car and drove out back to my house. As I'm pulling in I see August's car in my drive way.

Jordan's P.O.V.
Jordan- This is where you can sleep tonight.

I showed Yn to the guest room she's staying in tonight

I showed Yn to the guest room she's staying in tonight. I'm really glad she's safe and away from that crazy asshole.

Yn-(whispers)thank you.

Jordan- No problem, if you need anything my room is over there.

Yn- Okay.

I leave her to put Jr and myself to bed.

Yn's P.O.V.
Dreaming...
August- It's your fault!!(hits me)

Yn- Baby i'm sorry I can't change the past.

August- BULLSHIT!!(pulls out a belt)

Yn- How am I supposed to control what happens to my body!?

August- You could have done something!!(starts whipping Yn)

Yn-(crying in tears and screaming)

August-I HATE YOU!!!

Dreams over...

I suddenly jump out my bed. Oh thank god it was only a dream. I look around the guest room. Relieved that everything was only a dream. I can't sleep like this, this is the second time I had a nightmare tonight. I can't sleep. I walk over to Jordan's room, walking over to his side.

Yn-(whispers) Jordan?

I nudge him to wake up. He finally opens his eyes and turns on his bed light.

Jordan- Yn, are you okay...why are you crying?

I touch my cheek and felt wetness. I didn't even know I was crying.

I just stare at him because I can't even say what I want to say because my throat hurts.

Jordan- Hard time sleeping?

I nod my head and look down.

Jordan- Well come in the bed.  It's okay I won't try nothing.

I slowly nudge my way in the bed and laid down. Jordan then turned out the light and laid facing me sound asleep.

Chres's P.O.V.
Chres-August what's up man what are you doing here?

August-(tears rolling down) I can't find her man.  I don't know where she is, I thought she'd be here.

Chres- Aug she's not here, maybe she's at a hotel or something.

Aug- I checked every hotel around.  She's not in any of them.  I even checked the damn motels.

Chres- Aug look, what you both need is some time apart.  She'll come around man promise she loves you that much.

Aug- Look, sorry man... I'm gonna just go home hopefully she'll be back tomorrow or someday.

The Next Morning....

Jordan's P.O.V.
I wake up to no one in my bed.  I thought Yn was here, where'd did she go?

As I get up I see JJ in his swing set with a note stuck to the swing.

Note:
Hey Jordan, I took off early to find a hotel to stay in.  I'm okay, Chres is going to distract August so that I can get my car and some of my things.  I heard JJ crying so I fed him his bottle and put him in his rocker.  Don't worry I changed him too, couldn't leave the baby like that lol. But thanks for letting me stay it really meant a lot to me.
Yn
So, she left.  I hope she's alright. As I fold the note up I hear a knock at my door.

Yn's P.O.V.
My voice is starting to come back but still a little horse.  I'm in my house now grabbing some things.  As I'm grabbing some things my phone rings.

Phone Convo:
Yn- Hello?
Chres- Yn did you leave the house yet?
Yn- No i'm heading out now.
Chres- Well hurry, Aug is on his way now.
Yn- Chres you couldn't stall him long enough?
Chres-I tried but he was not wanting to sit and eat.
Yn- Okay, well i'm heading out now.
Phone Convo over
I grab the large victoria secret bag and rush to my car. As I was pulling out, Aug was pulling in. He parked his car and rushed to my driver side window.

Aug- Where are you going Yn!?

Yn- (rolls down the window) Aug, I jus need time away right now. It's not forever it's just a little bit.

Aug- Baby why? What did I do?

Yn- Aug, just know that it wasn't just the charm bracelet that was the problem.

And with that I raced right out the neighborhood.  I need time to think because I really can't do with the mistreatment.

Aug's P.O.V.
What did I do? What is she saying is the issue?  I just want my baby back.  Someone has to have the answer.

Phone Rings....
Phone Convo:
???- Hello?
Aug- Hey it's me.