Chapter 11

Yn's P.O.V.
I woke up in a strange bed. My head was hurting and I don't really remember what happened last night.

Daniel: Good morning!

Daniel comes in with breakfast made and a big smile on his face.

Yn: Good morning.

Daniel:(sits beside me) How are you feeling?

Yn: My head hurts do you have any pills?

He pulls the pills out of his pocket and hands me a glass of water.

Yn: Thank you.

I swallow them and lay back down.

Daniel: Yeah you drank a lot last night. 

Yn: I'm sorry.  I usually don't do that.

Daniel: Yn, you and I both know you only do that when something is bothering you.  Do you miss Jordan?

Yn: No I don't. What made you ask that.

Daniel: (sets breakfast on the night stand) No reason, I just am trying to find the reason why you are being bothered.  And look at me because you know how I am.

When me and Daniel were together he couldn't take the fact that when we argued I would not make eye contact.  I hate it so much. I turn over to my side to face him and he's giving me this look of concern.

Yn: There do be some times where I do miss being with him. He was my husband, but I know that there's a reason why we're not together so I'm letting him go.  I don't want anyone at all right now

Daniel: So even if I wanted a second chance that wouldn't happen?

Yn: Daniel...you know regardless I have care for you, but I'm not in a healthy space right now

Daniel: I understand it's a weird place. But, Yn?

Yn: Yeah

Daniel: Do you have feelings for Jordan still?

I looked up at him with a confused look on my face. But then I softened up.

Yn: Sometimes I do... And then sometimes I just let it go. We had a great run, our marriage was perfect. But, he believed someone over me, he hurt me physically and mentally, and he didn't trust me. I can forgive him for all of that but I can't forget that.

Daniel: I understand. I just thought that you might be missing him.

Yn: What made you think that?

Daniel: You said it when you were drunk last night and drunk people never lie.

Damn I must've been drunk drunk.

Yn: lol oh... Well like I said it would be difficult to forget all of those things.

Daniel: You always gravitate towards him so I would think you would want him back.

Yn: So much has happened D. Like I said it would be difficult. I don't want to think about men FOR ONCE. I want to maintain myself. After losing my child, my adopted son has his own mother I realize I can't keep crying and hurting over these men. I deserve better so I'm going to get better.

Daniel: We'll I can support that. If you need anything I'm always here

Yn: I appreciate it and thanks for not taking advantage of me last night.