Chapter 2

August's P.O.V.
So, after Chres convinced me to go see Yn...I decided to go.  I'm gonna take his advice to not tell Yn about me cheating.  But, I am gonna do the best I can to be there for her this time.  I just arrived to the hospital and now i'm getting anxiety just being in here.

Aug- Um...I am August Alsina and i'm here to see Yn Ynl.

Nurse- Yes she's in room 130 just give her a knock and walk right in.

Aug- Thank you.

As I'm walking to the room every step I take is full of sadness and guilt.  It's eating me alive but I'm trying to be strong.

I give a couple knocks and Yn doesn't say anything.  I just walk in because Chres did say she wasn't talking to anyone.

When I look and see her I just break down.  She's sound asleep but she looks like an angel.  I missed her so much and the fact that I cheated on her I have to tell her...But is the time right?

After I wipe my tears I see that her eyes are open and she's looking directly at me.

Aug- Hey baby... How are you feeling.

She does nothing but shake her hand side to side to say she's okay.

I sit in the chair next to her and she gently points to a piece of paper with writing on it.  The paper reads "For anyone visiting Yn Ynl she was given medicine that numbed her muscles so it's difficult to speak let alone move."

I nod my head in understanding.

Aug- I'm sorry I didn't visit you sooner.  I couldn't handle the pain. But, I am okay and everything is well.

Yn-(nods her head)

Aug- Are you getting out tomorrow?

Yn-(nods her head yes)

Aug- Perfect, I can't wait for you to come home.  Are you sure you're okay?

Yn-(nods her head yes with an assuring smile)

Aug- Okay...I know you wanna say so much but you can tomorrow when the meds wear off.

Chres's P.O.V.
Jordan- Wait so he cheated on her?!

Jordan and I are hanging at my house just chilling while his son is sleep in the other room.

Chres- Yes man I know.

Jordan- Is he gonna tell her?

Chres- I told him not to be(gco)

Jordan- Chres are you stupid?

Chres- Look man, Yn just lost her baby, she's under serious depression as it is. You know how much she loves August.

Jordan- Right she did tell me all she wanted was him to comfort her.

Chres- Exactly but, when she finds out i don't know what's gonna happen.

Jordan- Well, whatever happens happens for a reason.

Chres- Yeah man you're right.

Jordan- Yeah, um Chres can I ask you something?

Chres- What's up man?

Jordan- August has a criminal past did you know about that?

Chres- Um...He did years ago when he was young why?

Jordan- I'm just asking it's nothing man.

Chres- I mean he was a troubled kid way back when but after he met me he was on the good path.