chapter 5: chunin exams (written exam) part 3

(A/N: Next Chapter is HEREEEE! Sorry it took so damn long.., my cat fucked up my computer *starts mumbling* so I'm currently using an iPad, NOW SHITS GETTING STARTED!!)

Naru pov:

As soon as he walks out I tune everything out and lean onto Gaara. Feeling really tired, I start to fall asleep till he taps me and tells me that we are getting assigned seats for the exam and that i might not be near him, I groan, "Here attach some of your sand to me so you can still feel my warmth and at ease. I know that's the only reason you are letting me so close, and the fact that I calm number 1. Remember when cheating don't get caught." He did as I said and attached some sand to my arm and as soon as it set on my wrist it disappeared.

I looked at him and smiled, he kind of reminds me of Yama-nii, but not in a weird way. Ewwwww, I don't like Yama-nii like thattttttt! Ugh, anyway I need to finish this damn exam quickly. I slowly walked up to my seat in the examination room and sat down. Everyone piles in and sits down, as soon as everyone sits I send out a wave of chakra, hmmm, 3 examines, that are leaf ninja mind you, who are at least jounin (a/n: spell check? Ripppp). So I was right about the cheating factor, our papers are passed out by Ibiki, sadistic pest humph, giving me my test last, asshole. I quickly start on my test, holy hell these are easy, why are the standards so damn low, I'll have to talk to the old man about this afterward.

As I finished my test I felt warmth on my wrist, what the hell? Ohhhhh, that's right, the sand. I look towards Gaara and smiled, he looked at me like I was crazy, well everyone who saw me smile at him did at least, I lifted my hand up and pointed to my wrist. He stopped to think for a second, then he slowly and slightly inclined his head in understanding.

Turning back around I put my head down and slowly entered my mindscape, excited to see Kyuu-nii, I quickly run through the door, blinded for a second, I shielded my eyes.

Putting my arms down I quickly run over to him, "I missed you! Hehe sorry I haven't been in my mindscape to see you in awhile! Ahhh sorry, I forgot that I could let you out! God-" i was quickly cut off by Kyuu putting his hand over my mouth though, a deep chuckle came out' "it's fine Naru-chan, I missed you too." He moves his arms around me for a hug, gosh I missed this, I should let him out soon, actually! "Hey Kyuu-nii would you want to come out while the second part of the exam is happening? Since I get to just walk around I guess." He pulls me up and smiles, "Ah, I would love to miss Naru-chan." I glare at him," what have I told you about that!? Hmmmmm?" Kyuu starts laughing, "Yeah, yeah, I won't do it again, maybe. Anyway you should probably leave the others are finishing.., and starting, I'll rip their eyes out one by one if they don't stop." Killer intent Leaking off of Kyuu in waves, I look at him and smile. "On our way to the forest I'll let you out?" He grins and pushes me towards the door, "better get going them missy!"

I open the door, and slowly start to lift up my head, damn I have a head ache fuck. Then as quickly as it came it went, I smiled and murmured, "thanks kyuu." I look up at Ibiki and smirk, and mouth to him, "asshole," he looks at me shocked.

Just as he went to say something a kid came through the door, hmmm, kinky...? No what weirdo would name their kid that, oh well, I'll just call him kitty. I ike starts talking as he comes back in, and just as he's about to conclude his speech I feel a chakra coming at a high speed towards the window, I stare for a second then realize that Hinata was sitting there, fuck me! Ugh, I quickly flash step over there as the chakra bust through the window, making sure Hinata doesn't get cut. I turn around and glare at her, hmmm, another snake worshiper? No, she wouldn't be a jounin, nor a retired anbu, nor in IT (Interigatiom and Torture), "fucking snake" I mumble, but make it loud enough for her to hear, a smirk makes its way onto my face. She stares at me shocked, "well get on with it snake, I mean Anko, everyone's waiting." She starts walking towards me, "I wouldn't do that, it would make the old man pretty pissed if you were to even think of laying a hand on me." She pauses, and then starts again with very small steps, "Oh yes let's destroy the only person able to take care of your little problem.., or should I say curse seal."

My smirk has become giant at this point, she completely stops, and I sigh, "whatever this was getting boring anyway, let's go Kyuu." As soon as those words leave my mouth there he is, in all his glory, I mean obviously in his human form, we start to leave.

"See ya losers at training ground 44!", Kyuu jumps out of the window, me following. "Kyuu! Wait upppppp!" He looks at me then back up at the window. He smirks and bends down, "here get on, it'll be quicker, and I wanna make a few people jealous." I look at him, then up at the window. Ohhhhh, Gaara is there, I quickly hop on Kyuu's back. he then starts walking with me on his back with me giggling, it's been forever since he has been out, I missed this!

We soon arrive at training ground 44. Kyuu puts me down and goes to sit under a tree, I quickly follow and sit on his lap, I lean back and start to fall asleep.

I'm jolted awake by the noise, fuck they are loud. Still it moving off of Kyuu, he puts his arms around me, as if to show I'm his, haha well I mean I am his jinjuuriki. Gaara soon arrives and just stares, I know he's confused by the look he's giving me. I ignore him and start humming completely ignoring Anko. I'm soon ripped from Kyuu's grip, by nothing other than sand, I'm quickly pulled towards Gaara. I sigh and sit on the ground next to him, waiting for Kyuu to come over here. He makes his way over here pouting, like a child, not a demon, whose older than me.