Chapter 6: Chunin exam (forest of death) part 4

(A/n: I apologize for the wait my sweet readers. But, I will be updating at least once a week hopefully now. And If I'm not I will post a message on my account to let you all know that I won't be updating and why. My writing has changed from the last time I wrote. I also apologize for that. But I hope you'll enjoy my story lovelies.)

Naru's pov:

The moment the explaining was complete and the  gates open every single person flooded in. I told Kyuu to go back for the time being. And I teleported to my team mates vicinity. If that's what you would call them. The moment I see them, I see that stupid snake freak. I see Sasuke standing still, not moving. And Sakura face down on the ground passed out. I slowly start walking over in front of Sasuke and look at the snake freak. I just smile at it. "Ah how cute the kyuubi jinchuriki has appeared." I just smirk. And disappear from Orochimaru's view. Ha look at the smug ass look on the losers face. "Aw. How cute she ran away. Looks like you're all mine Sasuke." As soon as Orochimaru starts to stretch out his neck I jump right onto it. Did you know when you are catching a snake you're supposed to Use an object to distract the snake's head, like a stick. And I used Sasuke as a distraction. You're next supposed to firmly grasp its tail and lift the snake upwards, leaving the front part of its body on the ground, but keeping your legs and body as far away as possible. Well too bad. I jumped on his neck. Oh well. And finally place the snake in a pillow case or sack immediately. Maybe a seal will do? Right? Snake sealing method seems the most suiting for the moment. Snake → Hare → Ram → Horse → Dragon → Dog → Snake → Hare → Ram → Horse → Dragon → Dog → Ram. (Made by kusagura Anbu during their conflict against members of the White Snake Cult in order to effectively seal their access to their most prominent abilities. More specifically, the Snake Sealing Method, prevents a target from drawing chakra through or from seals that have been placed on an individual. Furthermore, it prevents targets from utilizing summoning contracts they have established. Also this is from the naruto Fanon wiki creates by Kazeyo. All rights to original owner of this jutsu.) The moment I completed the jutsu Orochimaru quickly ran off. Too lazy to chase him. I grabbed Sakura and Sasuke and threw them over my shoulders. So basically like sacs of potatoes. Hmm we have both scrolls? Oh well. I swear of one of them wake up I will knock them back out. I hear grumbling. Damn it. I jinxed myself. "Naru? Is that you?" Great it's the banshee. Damn it. I dropped her on the ground, looked at her and said, "I mean. That's my given name, I sure hope it's me." She just scoffed at me? Are you serious? I just carried her big piggy forehead. "Let's go. If you slow me down I will drag you to the center." Was the only thing I said to her before I started walking towards the middle with Sasuke still over my shoulder. Hm. If Orochimaru was here that means that Kabuto is somewhere close. Probably to keep an eye on Sasuke. He is an Uchiha, they are the easiest to manipulate after all. And he is the last 'loyal' one to Konoha after all. It would hurt our pride immensely to loose him. I wonder if I would get in trouble if I stuck some seals on him. Once we finally reach the center I just Sasuke the potato sac and open the scrolls. Being teleported to the tower where our teachers are waiting. "Ah I see you guys are finally here." Why Kakashi have an eye smile after almost everything he says. It's annoying. I ignore the squealing from Sakura and the brooding from Sasuke. "When do we have to be back Kakashi?" I ask quickly. Wanting more than anything than to leave. "I didn't even notice you naruto everything all good?" Stupid eye smile says with a very condescending tone. Oh shit he gunna get it. "Naru. My name is Naru. And tell me so I can leave." I lowly start growling. I want to leave now. "There's no reason to be in a hurry. Is there now naru?" My growling gets louder. Iruka looks over and smiles at me. "I'm so glad you're team passed Naru!" I smile over at him lovingly. Very sweet. But odd human. That's for sure. I throw on my biggest smile, "Thanks Iruka, when's the next part of the exams?" He comes and hugs me. I hesitate, but I hug him back, "You have four days Naru. I'll see you then, I'll be cheering for you." I give him one last squeeze and I used Minato's Flying Thunder God Technique to quickly get away. Man sure does come in handy. I tell Kyuu to come out once again, in a smaller Fox form.  For a nice long awaited nap. My last thoughts before falling asleep was Gaara and how he was doing.