⇢ Chapter 4

Kai's P.O.V

I had been walking in the snow for what seemed like forever, although it truly only had been 5 minutes.

I shivered lightly has a bitter cold blew and tried to drape my white cape around me further than it already was.

Maybe this wasn't the best time to go out hunting, since it was freezing and I bet every animal is hibernating somewhere out of sight.

I thought about going back for a few seconds but then I decided that I should go try and find out what happened to Aaron. In case Ein had any further questions. Just for his sake.

I walked further into the forest in attempt to find the lodge where they hiked back too after the incident.

I suddenly came to a stop when I saw lots of blood lying coldly on the snow ground. Was this where Ein was before I took him back?

I bent down and was inspecting the blood until my head shot up once I heard a loud growl in front of me.

A werewolf.

My eyes widened at the dog-like creature in front of me.

I slowly stood up, trying to act as casual as I possibly could.

My heart was racing, I've never encountered a werewolf before, which is surprising since I live in a forest that's basically full of them.

Maybe if I didn't make much movement, then it wouldn't take interest in me?

I very slowly started backing away from the creature while keeping my eyes glued onto its white fur until I hit a tree from behind me.

I took this chance to quickly climb up the tree in fear, however, the wolf stayed still and just kept eyeing me. Maybe it was on a non-meif'wa diet?

I raised my eyebrow at it as it continued to growl at me.

"Lacus! Here boy!" I heard a female voice yell from the distance.

I gasped and quickly hid myself in the trees leaves.

The werewolf turned its attention towards the direction of the voice and scurried off behind a large bush.

Curious, I followed the werewolf from the trees, staying hidden.

My eyes widened as I saw the women that let her werewolf pack attack Ein. I wanted to march down there and hurt her just like she hurt Ein.

I glared at her, although she couldn't see me. I decided to spy on her.

"You know you can't go wondering around like that! We have to go visit Aaron at the lodge" She exclaimed to the werewolf that was growling at me.

Aaron? The lodge? They are going there? I should follow them.

As I saw Tatiana turn forward and begin walking, motioning for her pack to follow her, I did too.

I followed her deeper into the forest from the trees. Luckily the trees were very close to one another so all I had to do with lean over the other one to keep going.

Suddenly Tatiana came to a stop infront of the large, wooden house which I assume is the lodge.

"You guys wait outside, I'm going to go visit them alone." Tatiana ordered and the many wolves sat down onto the snow and whimpered.

"Don't worry, you guys will get to see them when they come outside next" Tatiana awed and waved goodbye as she walked inside the big doors and shut them behind her.

How will I possibly sneak inside? At least I know where the lodge is now..

I was about to turn back to return to my shelter Incase Jax and Ryder were being too crazy around Ein; until I saw an older looking man and woman walk out of the doors and shut them behind them.