Ch.2

(Y/N) P.O.V
As I entered my house, my mom came running to me.  

(Y/N):" Whoa."

I put my hands up, incase she was going to hug me. Instead, she took one of my arms and dragged me to the kitchen.

Mom:" Hunny! She's finally home!"

Dad:" Hun~ I told you, let's wait a little bit before we tell her."

(Y/N):" What's going on here?"

They both just ignored me.

Mom:" But it's better to tell her now!"

My dad sighed and nodded. My mom pushed me towards the table and told me to sit down. I sat down, and my dad brought out a file.

(Y/N ):" What's happening?"

My mom looked really excited.

Mom:" Don't freak out when we tell you this!"

(Y/N):" Tell me what?"

Dad:" You're getting married."

(Y/N):" Wow, that's gre-WHAT?!"

Mom:" isn't it exciting!"

(Y/N):" I'M GETTING MARRIED?!?! WHAT?! WITH WHO?! WHY?!"

Dad:" We need you to get married, so our company can expand. Here's who you're going to marry."

He slid a file to me. I hesitantly opened the file and looked in it. The name shocked me. My eyes widened, and my heart stopped beating. I had to make sure it was him. I looked at the photo
on the top right corner. No way. I looked at my parents.

(Y/N):" No. I'm not marrying him!"

Mom:" Why?"

I can't marry Jungkook! He likes Yien!! Although I like him, he doesn't like me! To him, we're only best friends.

(Y/N):" No. I just can't marry him."

Dad:" He's your best friend. I'm sure he'll agree!"

(Y/N):" We're only best friends! I can't marry him! Can't I at least marry someone else?"

Dad:" No, the Jeon family already agreed on this."

Does Jungkook know?! No, I have to get him out of this marriage!

(Y/N):" I'm not marrying him."

I then stood up quickly and ran to my room. I lay on my bed, and took in deep breaths. All of a sudden, I got a text message. I quickly looked at my phone.

Jungkook: Meet me at the park. The one we always go to! Come right now!