Ch.12

(Y/N) P.O.V
I turned over, feeling the suns heat hit my face. I covered myself with the blanket.

(Y/N):" It's already morning?"

I groaned out loud. I opened my eyes, pouting out my lips. I kicked the blanket off, remembering last night. And he hates me a lot now. I sighed, shrugging afterwards. This is just the beginning...

I walked out the hotel room, already dressed. I wore a white t-shirt with a button up denim shirt over, ripped black leggings, white converses, and my over the shoulder, black purse. My hair was put up into a messy, but beautiful bun. I walked towards the elevator, pressing the button for going down. The doors opened and I walked in. I pressed the main floor, and the doors were about to close.

???:" WAIT!!"

Someone yelled out from across the hallway. I stopped the elevator doors from opening as a man with a strong scent of wealthy-ness ran in. The guy looked down, panting a little harshly.
He was wearing a nice suit. Like he was the CEO of some big company.

(Y/N):" Are you okay?"

I asked. He nodded his head. I couldn't see his face, since he was still looking down. He had beautiful blonde hair, that looked so soft. He ran his fingers through his hair, looking up at me. He smiled at me.

???:" Hey (Y/N)!"

My eyes opened wide.

(Y/N):" Jimin?!"

He chuckled.

Jimin:"What are you doing here?"

I looked at him. Whoa...he looked nice. I swear, did he get hotter or have I just not seen him in a while.

(Y/N):" I-I...uhm.."

Jimin looked at me and then back at him.

Jimin:" Oops! Forgot a button, haha."

He buttoned up the first one. I looked away.

(Y/N):" Shouldn't I be asking you that?"

He nodded his head.

Jimin:" I'm here because it's closer to my company. Where I live was too far, and I don't like to drive."

(Y/N):" C-Company...?"

I looked at him. He nodded his head.

Jimin:" Yeah, didn't you know? I started one last year. I thought your fiancé might've had told you."

(Y/N):" Fi...ancé?"

Jimin:" Yeah! Jungkook right? Taehyung told us about the marriage. Congrats!"

He clapped a little, slightly curving his lips up.

(Y/N):" O-Oh..."

The elevator dinged and I exited out. As I walked towards the exit, Jimin walked besides me.

Jimin:"Do you think you and Jungkook could have dinner with me tonight?"

I stopped in my tracks.

(Y/N):" Uh..sure! I'll just ask him."

I smiled a little.

Jimin:" Great! Just come meet me at Lyunikkeu. Ok?"

I nodded my head. He pat my head and walked off.

(Y/N):" How am I going to ask Jungkook that?!"