Ch.17

(Y/N) P.O.V 

I'm back home now! I jumped out of bed, feeling excited! Today is a new day! The thought of Jungkook will not be in my mind.at.all! I'm going back to school in the middle of the week, but that's okay! 

"Don't let yesterday take up too much time for today!", I put my fist up in the air, determined about my own words. I walk down the stairs, hugging my parents goodbye. 

"Bye mom! Bye dad!", I said in a hurry

My parents giggled, both of them yelling "bye!!!" to me. I hurriedly walked out of my house, jogging my way to school. I arrived in front of the big doors, my lips turning into a huge smile. "Yes! I'm back now!", I squealed out. I then crash my brows together and looked at myself. "Ew, what was that?", I said in disgust and entered through the doors. Once I entered, everyone in the entrance looked at me. I stared back and waved a bit awkwardly. They all stood there and looked at me. I stood there wondering why they all were staring at me for. I looked at everyone and they had a piece of paper in their hands. What the heck....

"Jungkook!!", a voice yelled from above. 

I looked over at the staircase, seeing Jungkook stomp down the stairs with Yein chasing behind him. He turned his head, his eyes meeting mines. His eyes were cold and dark. The only thing seen was hatred. His eyes made my eyes want to cry. I looked away and started to walk towards the stairs to go up to my class. 

"(Y/N)..", a voice called my name. 

I stop and turned around. 

"Do you think this is funny? Do you think this is a game?", he turned his body around. 

"What-"

"Do you think this is funny?!", he yelled out and threw a crumpled piece of paper to my toes. I looked down, bending down to pick it up and open it. 

                                                                     HOTTEST NEWS!!!! 

                                                            (Y/N) is becoming a JEON! 

                   Jeon Jung Kook and Kim (Y/N) have been rumored to be getting married?!

                  But wait. Isn't Jungkook dating?! Jeon Jung Kook is also dating Jung Ye In! 

                                                       A love affair?! What is going on?

                                                                           ~JUICY NEWS~

"W-what?!", my eyes widened. How is this possible..? I looked at Jungkook. "I don't know anything about this.", I said. "Lies.", he replied back to me sharply. "You planned everything!!", he yelled out. I was flustered. The people down on the first floor started whispering. People from everywhere crowded the railings. I was shocked. I looked over at Yein, swearing I saw a smirk appear and disappear from her face. This little fucking wrench. This innocent piece of shit. She hooked her arm onto Jungkooks and pouted a bit. 

"babe, don't be so mad, okay? I'll fix it, okay?", she said in a annoying high pitched voice. Jungkook smacked his lips. 

"You'll pay for this.", he coldly said to me. 

 If this is what he's treating me like, then I'll do the same. I won't be nice anymore. You better watch your back now Jungkook. I looked at Yein. 

"Please, don't stand outside for too long. Plastic melts when heat makes contact with it.", I smirked and crumpled the piece of paper, throwing it directly at her face. She gasps, along with the rest of the people watching. I chuckled. I walked my way up the stairs, heading to my class.