Ch.5

(Y/N) P.O.V
As I entered my house, my mom came running to me.

Mom:" (Y/N)!!"

She hugged me tightly.

(Y/N):" Hey mom.."

She pulled out of the hug and looked at me. I faked a smile.

(Y/N):" Everything alright?"

She nodded her head. She then cupped my cheeks.

Mom:" Listen. I want you and Jungkook to have a bright future. So please......don't be sad that you're marrying him."

I nodded my head. She smiled.

Mom:" Now! You need to get ready, because we're going out to eat with the Jeon family!"

My eyes widened.

(Y/N):" W-Why?!"

Mom:" To talk about the marriage!"

She chuckled and walked to the kitchen. I sighed. I slowly walked up the stairs to my room. As I entered, my heart dropped down onto the floor. I walked closer to my bed and picked up Mr.Handsome. Mr.Handsome is the teddy bear that Jungkook gave me. It was a bear that meant that our friendship would last forever. But now...it's gone. I took the teddy bear and walked to my closet. I put the teddy bear on the shelf, way at the back. I sighed.

(Y/N):" Why. Why does everything have to end like this?"

I looked down. Tears were already forming.

[2 Hours Later]

I got out of the car, and saw the big fancy restaurant in front of me. I was wearing a white and black dress. It was a flow-y type dress. Since I can't wear heels, I wore black flats. My makeup was light, and I only wore earrings as my accessories.

We walked into the restaurant, and spotted the Jeon family sitting way at the back. We walked over, and I see Jungkook. He had his head hung low. (Sorry for the interruption, but look at all those 'H's in that sentence!) I bit my bottom lip.

Mr.Jeon:" Hello Jae, hello Jiwoo!"

Dad:" Hello Joon, hello Somin!"

I bowed.

(Y/N):" Hello Mr. and Mrs. Jeon!"

Mrs.Jeon:" Hello (Y/N)!"

We sat down. The parents were sitting across from each other, and I was sitting across from Jungkook. He was still looking down. I also looked down. The waiter served us water, and we ordered our food.

Mom:" So! When's a good date for the wedding?"

Mrs.Jeon:" Hmm. Maybe next, next Sunday?"

I just slightly coughed. I looked at Jungkook, and he was looking at our parents. His eyes were filled with fury.

Jungkook:" So."

I heard the anger in his voice. Being his best friend, I knew all of his emotions, even though he doesn't show a lot, but happiness.

Jungkook:" Who was the one that arranged this marriage?"

The parents looked at each other.

Mr.Jeon:" Well-"

(Y/N):" I did."

I suddenly blurted out. Knowing Jungkook for many years, if he found out that our parents arranged it, he'll hate them forever! He loves his parents, but them getting into his love life is another thing. He should hate me, not his parents.

Mom:" (Y-"

(Y/N):" I arranged this marriage, Jungkook..."

He looked at me. I can see that both of our parents were shocked. I can tell that his anger was rising, but he was still cool. He nodded his head. I looked down, feeling my stomach tie into a knot. My lungs stopped working, and my heart ached. I looked over at my parents.

(Y/N):" I need some fresh air."

I stood up quickly, and left.