Ch.20

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I dried my hands on my shirt, stroking them in a downwards motion. "These bathrooms never have paper towels!", I complained. My hand gripped onto the straps of my backpack as I strolled down the halls. I stopped just right in front of the door to my class, gripping tighter onto the straps. My hand layed on the door knob, not knowing if it should turn the knob or not. I sighed and turned my heels around, walking out the building and jogging to the bus stop. I panted a bit and slouched a bit. I thought to myself, what am I doing?  I huffed and sat down on the bench as I waited for the arrival of the next bus. 

My eyes started to get droopy and my head hung low. I blinked a couple of times before dozing off into a slumber. 

Jimin's P.O.V 

I texted Jungkook to meet me in the main parking lot after school. I turned around at a corner, seeing a familiar figure ahead. I tilted my head slightly, walking closer to the figure. (Y/N)? 

I took a glimpse at her face and then noticed she slept on the bench. I silently cursed at her and smiled slightly. I wrapped her arms around me and carried her. Isn't she supposed to be in class?  I shook my head and began walking. My eyes looked around for my car as I entered into the main parking lot with (Y/N) in my arms. I walked through isles of cars and frowned. Did I just forget where I parked? I clicked my tongue, a little irritated with myself. After a good minute, I found my car..along with Jungkook. Jungkook was leaned up against my car, his eyes darting at me. "Jungkook..? Aren't you supposed to be in class still?", I questioned him. He shook his head and replied back. "I left early. I just, couldn't wait to see the boys." I nodded my head softly and pursed my lips together. "Alright..but next time, finish class." 

Jungkook's eyes left mines and moved to observe the human in my arms. His eyes were unreadable; both cold and full of warmth. He looked back up at me and smirked his mischievous lips. "Jimin, you know...you could have her right now if you just broke up with Jisoo.", he said with a chuckle. My jaw clenched softly and I narrowed my eyes at him. I asked him,"What do you mean?" He leaned off the car and walked towards me. "You know what I mean, Jimin." He wrapped a finger around (Y/N)'s hair and twirled it around. "I know those feelings are still inside you. Those feelings for (Y/N) are still lingering~", he said and let go of her hair. We both made eye contact. My jaw clenched tighter and I looked away. "That was in the past. Now, I have Jisoo and I'm happy with her." Jungkook 'tsked' and wiped his nose. He walked past me and patted my shoulder. He looked at me from the corner of his eye. "Tell the boys I can't make it. I got a date.", he said. "Jungkook—", I got cut off by a third person. 

"No, you're not~", a voice said. Me and Jungkook turned our heads to see Taehyung strolling his way over to us. "was supposed to pick you up, Jungkook. But looks like Mr.Park over here got here before I did." He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and nodded my head slightly. Tae turned to look at Jungkook and walked closer to him. He told Jungkook, "You're going with me. Cancel your date with whoever it is and come date me." My eyes widened, but Jungkook's eyes widened even more. 

"What..?", he said softly. He was shocked and couldn't bare to move. Taehyung rolled his eyes and said, "I mean, you and I will be getting something to drink and we'll chit chat. I don't want to date you." Taehyung snickered a bit, but Jungkook was still shocked somehow. Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's arm and dragged him to his car. Tae looked back at me and smiled, pointing to (Y/N). "Bring her home!", he shouted. I smiled and nodded, laughing at how Tae stuffed Jungkook into his car. I unlocked my car and set (Y/N) on the passenger seat. I got into the drivers side and started the car. I looked over at (Y/N) and smiled, admiring the features on her face. I sat there and stared at her for quite some time before knocking myself out of it. I pulled myself out of the parking lot and drove (Y/N) home. 

Jungkook's P.O.V 

Taehyung smacks my head to get into the car. He shouts at Jimin to bring (Y/N) home and looks at me, stuffing me into his car. "Taeeehhhyyuunnggg!", I softly whined. He shushed me quickly and walked to the drivers side. He started his car and pulled out. We were on the streets for a bit and I asked the question. "W-When you heard date...I meant a date w-with my friends. Ya'know? Of course it wouldn't be with another girl! I don't have-", my words were cut off when Tae suddenly braked. He turned to look at me. "I know.", he said. "I know.", he repeated again. "Ah! Great!", I smiled and laughed awkwardly.

 "I know about Yein and the whole situation."

——————————————————————————-

Hey there my lovelies! Here is the update you've all been waiting for! I hope you enjoy reading this chapter! 

Also! I really want to go back and edit my other chapters and fix up my grammar and such (although it's still not that good.) 

P.S-the BTS concert in Chicago was amazing! Sorry I've been off for so long.