Ch.18

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

Class just ended and my lunch bell just rung. I walked down to the departments cafeteria, buying myself a sandwich and sitting down at an open table. As I started to unwrap my sandwich, a group of four girls sat across from me with their arms crossed across their chest. No type of food was seen with them. "Hello?", I spoke out. I looked at all of them. One of the girls, the one with red hair and a black blouse stood up and bent over the table, her face in my face. I backed away. "Uhmm..", I looked at her weirdly. She sat back down and smiled. "Hello! I'm Rosé.", she said brightly. That went from zero to a hundred real quick. All the girls smiled. "Hello, I'm Jennie.", a girl with a blue, off the shoulder blouse said to me. "I'm Jisoo,  it's nice to meet you.", said a girl with beautiful brown hair. "And I'm Lisa!", said the girl in blonde hair. 

"We are Blackpink!", they all shouted in unison. 

Everyone around us looked at us weirdly, but then being shocked after making eye contact with me. I rolled my eyes, wanting to flick them off. "It's nice to meet you all too. I'm (Y/N).", I said and pursed my lips afterwards. They all looked at each other. I took a bite out of my sandwich, not caring about the looks people gave me. So they call themselves Blackpink? huh. Okay then. I shrugged off the thought before taking another bite of my sandwich. 

"We wanna help you.", one of the girls said.  I looked up, all of them having their elbows on the table, and their faces cupped in their hands. "What?", I questioned. "We want to help you.", Lisa replied. "On?", I asked.

 "Getting your revenge on Yein and Jungkook.", said Jennie. 

I crooked an eyebrow and laughed a little. "What?", I snickered. "I don't need your help on anything. If I want revenge, I'll do it on my own.", I bluntly said. I know I'll probably need help at some point, but this feels like they're pitying me. They looked at each other and stayed quiet. I told them, "Plus, I don't know you, and you have no business in here. If I wanted help, I would have asked people on my own." "But-", Jisoo spoke out, but I cut her off. "There is no 'but'. I don't need help on anything.", I said, almost sounding like I was annoyed. "And why do you want to help me anyways?", I asked. Rosé replied, "Because we need to get back at Yein too." I stayed quiet for a bit. "Then do that on your own. I'm not in whatever your beef is with Yein.", I said to them. They sighed and all of them got up. "If you need us, we're all in the music department.", Jisoo said and smiled. I nodded my head, waving them goodbye. I felt a little guilty. They came all the way to the tech department to find me. They wasted their lunch time to be turned down by me. I quickly finished my sandwich, walking out the cafeteria and walking my way to the arts department. As I walked past a few girls, I felt something hit my right hand. It felt like mud. Wet and clumpy. 

"Oh! Sorry!", an annoying voice said. 

"Haha, we didn't mean to.", a girl giggled out. 

I turned around to see annoying little pretty girls giggling with their annoying mouths. I clenched my teeth, walking towards them. At the end, I see Yein laughing along with them. She had dirty plastic gloves on, and besides her was a bag of...dog shit. The girls looked at me. Yein and I made eye contact, a smirk appearing on her small lips. I walked over to her. "So you wanna throw dog shit at me?", I looked at her dead in the eyes. She looked at me innocently. "What? I didn't do anything. Why are you accusing me?", she said and smiled. "Do I look dumb to you?", I stepped closer to her. "If you want to play games, play better.", I softly said to her. I took my right hand, looking at it closely. "Here's your shit back.", I raised my hand, slapping her across the face. She gasped, looking at me shockingly. I took the bag of dog poop, dropping the rest of it on her lap. As I turned my back, a loud voice shouted my name out. 

"(Y/N)!!!"