Ch.19

(Y/N) P.O.V

"(Y/N)!!!", a voice yelled out. 

My heels slowly turned around to look at who shouted my name. Jimin?  He ran to me, standing in front of me. "Have you seen Jungkook?", he asked. My eyes blinked at him. Did he not see what I just did? I replied, "Uhm, I think he just started his sixth class right now." Jimin frowned. "Aww. I have to wait longer now.", he said. I raised a brow, "Oh?", I said in a small tone. "Yeah! We're having a boys night with the whole group again.", he excitingly said. "Really? That's great!", I smiled. "Yeah. I'm supposed to pick him up, but- Oh my god!", his eyes were on Yein as he shouted that. He looked at me and whispered, "She looks like shi-", I cut him off, "shit. yes. I covered her in dog shit." His eyes widened. He wiggled his eyebrows and nudged me, " Is naughty (Y/N) back?" I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "I wasn't naughty back then. I was just..a little stubborn and liked to get revenge on people who tried to fuck me up.", I shrugged. He crooked a brow, crossing his arms after and siad, "Yeah, mhm. You poured condensed milk and honey on Jin's bed, because he wouldn't share a piece of bread with you. You threw a basketball in Kelly's face, because she sat in your spot for five seconds." 

"Okay, but Kelly was a total bitch and that's something we can agree on.", I said. He bit his tongue, "Well, yeah. But that's not the only thing-AGH!" I stepped on his toes before he could finish his sentence. 

"(Y/N)!!", he yelled out. 

"Jimin.", I spoke out. 

I laughed softly at him. My eyes wondered off to look at Yein. Her eyes weren't on me, but at Jimin groaning. Her eyes glistened and she sighed out softly as her minions cleaned up the shit on her face and dress. She blinked and smiled. I furrowed my eyebrows at her. What the heck? My backpack got tugged on, and I looked at Jimin. "What are you gonna do about my feet? I can't walk now. I won't be able to pick up my Jungkookie~.", he whined. I rolled my eyes at him, remembering that I need to get to class. "Oh shit! Wait! Class! Class!", I was gonna run, but the smell of dog poop still lingered in my nose. I looked at my hand, seeing the smeared dog poop. "Ugh!", I grunted. My legs ran it's fastest to the nearest bathroom while I hear Jimin screaming my name.