Ch.10

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
I told my parents that I'll be staying in a hotel for a while, so they decided to drop off some of my stuff for me. I told them to not tell Jungkook that I'm sleeping in a hotel. They didn't ask any questions.

~The Next Morning~

I decided to not go to school today. I'm not ready to go back to school yet. I called Taehyung, since I was bored. I told him to meet me at a park.

~At The Park~

I heard someone yell my name. I looked ahead of me and see Taehyung waving at me. He smiled brightly, and I waved back.

Taehyung:" Why didn't you come home last night?!"

He frowned.

(Y/N):" Because I just needed some alone time. I probably won't be back until next week."

His frown grew.

Taehyung:" What?! WHHHYYY???" 

He whined like a little kid. I laughed.

(Y/N):" Let's have a sister and brother day, today!"

He smiled.

Taehyung:" Alright!"

This whole day, we went to go eat in different bakery's, restaurants, and cafés! We exited out of the ice cream shop.

(Y/N):" Today was fun!"

I smiled brightly, forgetting about my worries and problems for a while. Me and Taehyung walked back to the park. We sat down and looked at all the people walking.

Taehyung:" (Y/N)?"

(Y/N):" Yes?"

Taehyung:" How are you and Jungkook doing?"

His question shocked me.

(Y/N):" It's going pretty good...."

I smiled faintly. I looked ahead and see a familiar couple. I squint my eyes to see who it was.  My eyes widened. I looked at Taehyung, and he was picking at the grass. I quickly covered his eyes.

(Y/N):" Ewwww! There's a couple kissing!"

He touched my hand.

Taehyung:" What?! I wanna see!"

I looked at him disgusted. What the heck. I waited for Jungkook and Yein to go away before I removed my hand.

Taehyung:" They kissed for that long?"

I nodded my head. He frowned.

Taehyung:" Aww!!"

I looked at him weirdly. I looked at the time. 5:30 p.m.

(Y/N):" You should probably go home now."

He nodded his head.

Taehyung:" Ok."

He got up and brushed his pants. He did a peace sign.

Taehyung:" Tae. Out!"

He then ran away. I smiled. I have one weird brother. I got up and started walking back to my hotel. While walking, I can feel someone following behind me. I stopped and turned around. Once I did, I met a pair of eyes.

Jungkook:" Why are you out here?"

He said while smirking. I pushed him away from me.

(Y/N):" Go away."

I turned around.

(Y/N):" Go back to Yein."

Jungkook:" I can't. She had some family problems and had to leave."

(Y/N):" Then don't bother me."

Jungkook:" Hmmm....no."

I sighed. I started to walk and so did he. I stopped once again.

(Y/N):" I swear, if I turn around and see you, I'm going to-"

Jungkook:" Do what?"

I had no words. I sighed out frustrated.

(Y/N):" Ugh!!! Just go away! Disappear!"

Jungkook:" I'd love to, but I can't, because of you."

I scoffed.

(Y/N):" I don't want to see you. Go away!!"

I started to run. I ran back to my hotel room. I looked behind me and see that he didn't follow me. I sighed out in relief. I closed my eyes.

(Y/N):" Thank good-"

Jungkook:" You run pretty fast, ya'know?"