Ch.15

I looked at Jimin, my eyes widening up into tennis balls.

(Y/N):"Holy-What?!"

Jimin: "Yeah, I have a girlfriend. And she's probably here now!"

He checks his watch and his eyes also widen.

Jimin: "Here, I'll make something up. You go through the back door and exit out of the restaurant, okay?"

I sighed and nodded my head slowly.

(Y/N): "Yeah..sure..ok."

I smiled a little.

(Y/N): "I'll go now then. Thank You.."

Jimin's eyes looked at me up and down with pity.

Jimin: "I'm sorry, (Y/N)"

(Y/N): "No no! Don't be! It's not your fault."

I smile more. He pat my shoulder and ran back to the dining area. I closes my eyes, turning around to face the wall, and softly banging my head on the wall.  I tugged slightly on my dress, my tears forcing to come out as I keep them from falling.

(Y/N): "It's okay (Y/N)."

I heaved a big sigh and brought myself to stand straight. I walked towards the end of this hallway, exiting out the door that said 'Exit' in glowing, red letters.

I walked outside, my heels clacking on the sidewalk. I suddenly feel a burn on the back of my feet. I looked around for a bench to sit at.

There was none...

I sat on the curb, taking my heels off. I hissed, my eyes shutting as I took the left heel off first. I looked at the back of my foot, seeing a rash. It wasn't bleeding, but it hurt like there was no tomorrow. I puffed my cheeks out, exhaling harshly, making my hair fly in the air.

Thank goodness my dress came with pockets. I grabbed my phone, going into my contacts and calling Taehyung.

*ring ring*

.......

*ring ring*

Taehyung: "Wassup?"

He answered!

(Y/N): "Tae!!"

Taehyung: "Yes?"

(Y/N):"Can you...come pick me up?"

Taehyung: "What....?"

(Y/N):" Can you please come pick me up?"

Taehyung: "Why?"

(Y/N): "I'm hurt."

There was a pause.

Taehyung: "You're hurt? Where did you go? How are you hurt?"

(Y/N): "Doesn't matter! Just..pick me up."

Taehyung: "I'm coming, I'm coming."

He hung up. Not too long after, I got a notification on my phone.

'Find My iPhone has been turned on'

I smiled. Taehyung is the best brother in the world...

~15 minutes later~

A red car pulled up. I looked over, their lights making me blind. I can see a figure coming out from the car.

Taehyung:"You're here?!"

His eyes widened and his mouth agape. I nodded my head. He looked at me.

Taehyung: "Where are you hurt?"

I turned my back to him slightly, showing him the back of my foot.