Last chance

This is the last time in trying.
I will give Lance one last chance.

About a week has passed since Keith met Lance. And he was about ready to punch the brunettes teeth out. Everyday Lance would pester Keith with new questions.

How did you get that bruise? Who did you fight? Why are you so skinny? It's almost summer why are you wearing long sleeves?

And each question got more and more annoying as Keith simply ignored him.

"Oh my god Keith you cant ignore me forever," Lance whined as he hook one arm around Keiths shoulder, pulling him closer.

"Watch me," Keith mumbled in response with his eyes narrowing. He watched the clock waiting for it to strike 12:00. Signaling that class was over and it was lunch. Of corse he wouldn't actually eat. His dad nor mom gave him money for lunch. But everyday before school he stole two of his dads cigarette and smoked them behind the bleachers during lunch. And thats what he was waiting for.

"You just spoke to me!" Lance exclaimed as he pulled the ebony haired boy closer. Hugging him. His smile wide as he looked down at the smaller male.

"Let go of me before I kill you," he hissed in response as he didn't have the time to deal with Lances immaturity.

"Wow- hey why are you so grouchy all the time?" The brunette asked before sassily flipping his imaginary long hair. "My names' keith and im sooo emo," he said as he impersonated him.

"Thats!– thats not what I sound like nor am I emo," Keith hissed back as he crossed his arms over his chest. Standing up the moment he saw the clock strike 12.
"Adios, loser,"he mumbled before leaving the room to the bleachers. Leaving Lance with a small smile

" well he actually talked to me today.... thats a start," he cooed as he skipped out of the classroom. Secretly following Keith before being stopped by someone... rather small.

"So you're the foreign exchanged student?" A short girl with large glasses and light brown hair said while looking up to Lance.

"The names Lance" he replied with. Giving her finger guns before a tall, rather cutely cubby boy runs up to them panting.

"Okay- Pidge, I know you love meeting new people- Just next time please dont run" the new boy said panting as he hunched over slightly.

"Thats hunk," the girl, know known as Pidge said gesturing to the panting boy before reaching her hand out. "Im Katie, but everyone calls me Pidge"

Lance gladly look her hand and shook it. "Why do they call you Pidge?" He asked with a small laugh.

"Oh that's because in freshman year there was this pigeon and she-" hunk began explaining before he was literally (lightly) slapped in the face.

"We dont talk about that!" Pidge exclaimed as her face turned red in embarrassment. "Its a long story,"

Lance laughed softly as he nodded. "Okay? Well then amigos I shall talk with you later but I gotta go" he said before flashing them a bright smile and weaving his way through the crowd to find the short, hotheaded, mullet boy.

After awhile of looking. And by awhile it was actually 15 minutes. He finally found Keith, behind the school bleachers, smoking a cigarette.

"Ya know cigarettes can kill you," Lance said turning the corner so he was facing Keith.
The black haired boy jumped in alarm as he narrowed his eyes.

"Do I look stupid to you?"  He growled out as he glared at Lance.

"Woah easy there tiger. I'm not here to annoy you" the brunette said hold his hands up in defense. His demeanor changing; not loud and annoying. But sly and witty.

"You annoy me by just fucking being alive. Now fuck off,"Keith spat again as his face twisted. Disgust painted in his eyes. Though he was feeling slightly threatened by Lance.

"Ouch," he said chuckling softly as he took as step closer to Keith. To Lance it was obvious that Keith was feeling threatened. And with his amazing investigation skills he'd use that to his advantage. "So whats your story?"

"Why do you care so much? Seriously whats your damage?" He spat as he stomped out the cigarette. Shoving his hand in his pockets as he stepped closer to Lance. "Seriously all you ever do is ask ask ask. Well there's nothing goin on,"

Lance took a step back slightly. "I'll stop pestering you if you answer my question,"

"Jesus fucking christ!" He yelled in frustration as he slammed his fist into Lances jaw. "You need to learn how to shut up!"

[the next chapter is gonna be saucy ;)
And by saucy I mean angsty s O]

~chris