...what?

"May Keith Kogane please come down to the office"

Fuck. Fuck my life, fuck everything. I want to literally die.

A woman's voice rang on the intercom asking for keith kogane; which caused everyone in his 3rd Period math class to turn their heads and look at the violet eyed boy. With a groan, Keith shuffled to his feet and made his way out of the classroom and to the office. 

Basically dragging himself down the halls his facial expression twisted as he saw the o-so familiar brunette sitting in the chairs infront of the office. A small frown on his lips as he seemed to be spacing out. His hand up to his chin as he seemed to be rubbing a bruise, on his cheek.

"Are you fucking with me?" Keith spat standing infront of Lance. His eyes narrowed as his hands were shoved in his pockets.

"Nope, we're gonna get to the bottom of this. And by 'we' I mean me because I want answers," Lances said with a smug grin. Though he was obviously scared of Keith by the way he pushed back into his seat.

"No- no. Im not fucking doing this. Every since you came to this fucking school more and more people are wondering about me. And im gonna tell you right now, for the last fucking time. There. Is. Nothing. Wrong," he spat as his eyes were filled with rage. "Now you better call of this fucking-"

"Mr. Kogane. Language," The counselor snapped once she stepped outside. She was a small, thin woman with dark brown hair that barely passed her shoulders.

The look Keith gave Lance could only be explained by pure anger and rage. He was literally ready to knock all his perfect little teeth out. Despite the anger in his eyes. He was scared. He was so scared. They would find out, they will call his parents- his parents would freak. They'll actually kill him. His heart rate picked up as his palms grew clammy. Though he kept a straight face as he shuffled into the counselors office. Lances smug grin behind him. He sat down in a small chair with lance next to him.

The counselor, also known as Mrs. Adams pulled out a small note book and pen to take notes. "So tell me Lance. Why did you call Keith down here with you?"

"Ok so," he began with, "Keith here is always coming to school with dark bags under his eyes and new bruises almost every day, and some aren't even bruises some are like tiny scratches on his face- see look" Lance explained before reaching over and grabbing Keiths face and pushing his hair back, pointing to multiple scratches on his forehead.

"Dont touch me,"he spat slapping Lances hand away and narrowing his eyes. "I can literally explain-"

"Keith, let Lance continue talking" Mrs. Adams hummed. Scribbling something on her paper which caused Keith to groan loudly.

"Ok so, as I was saying, hes also very skinny and I like never seen him eat," Lance stated while he looked over to Keith. And what he saw causes his eyes to widened.
Despite Keith's hard expression; if you look hard enough you could literally see fear in his eyes.

Keith was scared...

"Keith, your side of the story?" Mrs. Adams asked while raising an eyebrow.

"First of all, I do boxing. Its fighting. Hence the fucking bruises,"he spat at Lance.

"Keith, language-"

His hands balling up info fists. "Im tired because I have insomnia. and have you ever heard of being naturally skinny? Huh? Guess not" he spat before standing up. Glaring down at Lance. "And i dont want to hear any bullshit from either of you. Stay out of my life,"he spat before storming out of the office. His eyes perking with tears.

I cant write fan fictions ;'D
-chris