Fuck

"you need to learn to shut up!" Jason, spat at his son before slamming a beer bottle on his head. The glass shuttering. "If you keep telling people about your "abusive" dad im gonna fucking kill you!"
————

"If you keep asking questions about me I swear im gonna fucking kill you!" Keith, spat at Lance. Similar to the way Jason yelled at Keith.

Lances eyes widened as he felt the pain of the hit. His jaw stinging as he brought his hands up into a defensive position. Fear in his eyes. "Dude- it was only a question," is what Lance wanted to say. But instead he nodded. "im sorry,"he mumbled out as he took two steps back.

————
"Im sorry!" Keith cried out as he covered his head. Tears streaming down his cheeks as the remaining substance in the bottle dripped from his hair. His legs shaking as he cowered in the corner from his father. "You should be fucking sorry! If I get another fucking phone call from the elementary school I swear I will beat you till you're sobbing!" Jason spat out.
————

"You should be fucking sorry! If I get another bullshit question I swear im gonna ruin your life,"the ebony haired boy lashed out before he realized who he was sounding like. He backed up with a scoff. "Pathetic".

(( also if u didn't understand the italic words with Jason in it was a fight Keith and Jason had along time ago))
————

// time skip brought to you by KeithsAngerIssues™//

"Mema he's so mean!" Lance exclaimed to his mother as he sat on the counter while she ices the new bruise on his jaw.  "I literally asked one question and he got so mad,"

"Well mi hijo some people dont like when you ask questions about them," she replied softly as she looked up to her son.

"But im actually kinda worried for him. Hes so skinny as hes always getting new bruises,"he said pouting slightly. Hopping off the counter counter he said "And hes just so- so mean I dunno," he shrugging as he looked down to his hands.

"Mi hijo, maybe you should tell the school counselor?" She offered softly with a small smile.

His eyes lit up as he nodded. "Thats great idea!"

–Character Change brought to you by Lances"Great" Idea–

"Shiro thats a terrible idea im not going to the counselors" Keith hissed at Shiro. Now crossing his arms over his chest.

"Dude Seriously im getting worried about you," Shiro said in a concerned voice. Similar to how a parent would talk to a child who's sad. "You're always getting into fights but I never see them,"

"Shiro im fine!" Keith hissed once more. Going to the counselor would basically be suicide. To put it simply,

1. Everyone would know how fucked up he was if he went to the counselor.

2. His dad would get a phone call about why he was there.

3. He would probably get punched so hard he would die before he could kill himself. (Sarcasm)

"Dude, you dont look fine. Seriously if I see you got into another fight im telling the counselor," his friend warned as he looked over to Keith. Studying his facial expression.

"Yea yea okay whatever"

Short chapter im sorry ;')
- chris