Breakfast

"Keith would you like some eggs?" Lance asked, showing him a small bowl of scrambled eggs.

"Sure," Keith said in his normal dry but normal tone. Happily reaching forward to grab the bowl and put some on his plate before handing it back to Lance.

It's been about 2 weeks since Keith came to Lances door step for help. And ever since the McClains treated him like family. Even offering him his own room at once point. But he denied that offer. Because frankly he loved sleeping next to Lance. Maybe it was because he was gay, and maybe he was growing a huge crush on Lance. But that was besides the point. Lance genuinely made Keith feel safer. He finally felt like he was in control of his life. Like he knew what he was doing.

"So Keith, how was your science test yesterday?" Lina asked as she looked over to him from the kitchen.

"I think I did good on it. I forgot to study though," he admitted sheepishly as he continued to eat his breakfast.

"See, I told you to study but no. You wanted to play Assassins Creed." Lance teased. Coughing slightly before moving to sit next to him while he ate his own breakfast.

"Ew, get your sick germs away from me," Keith jokes as he flicked Lances arm. Though gave him a small smile, letting the others know he was genuinely worried about him.

Lina chuckled softly while she shook her head. "I'll take that game away, Keith." She said in her parents voice. Giving him a warm smile.

"Yeah I know. That was once and I'll study for the next one." He chimed. Finishing his meal before standing to put his plate away. He thanked her for the meal before sliding his shoes on. "I gotta head to school. Hope ya feel better Lance," Keith hummed before leaving the house.

No more bruises, no more sleepless nights, no more Jason. These two weeks have been the best of his life. And he prayed to god Jason forgot about him so he could stay with the McClains. He loved it there. Lances siblings treated Keith as if they've known him his whole life. And Lances mom, she was the sweetest woman he'd ever met. She genuinely cared about him. Making sure he was happy, treating all his old scratches with home remedies.
Hell, she even offered getting him a counselor.

Everything in Keiths life was finally going the way he wanted it to.

I am soOo sorry for the late chapters. Ive been vv bust lately and oOf.
But here ya go. This is probably gonna be one of the only happy chapters so meH
-chris