About my last chapter

BEFORE YOU READ. IF YOU ARE STRUGGLING RIGHT NOW TEXT 'HELP' TO 741-741. ITS A TEXTING HOTLINE. OR CALL 1-800273-8255.
————————————————————————
Hello this is for anyone who read my last chapter or skipped the end of my last chapter. This is for anyone and everyone to read.

You do have a meaning to life.

I can do the whole cheesy "god put you here for a reason!"

Yea to me thats bullshit. What im going to say is that you cant feel these emotions forever. You cant feel these emotions for your whole life because you have a huge life ahead of you.

A life filled with new people who are going to make you cry and laugh. Who are gonna make you see the highest highs in life and the lowest lows. Life is going to be a bitch. And you're going to want to end it. But thats when you have to remember that things are going to get betting.

If you're someone whos cut, thinking about cutting, has starved, is starving, though of suicide or had tried to commit suicide. Im so fucking happy you're alive right now. And i know i dont know you are personally but that means you're strong enough to push through another day.

And please remember, even if you dont think so. You're body is beautiful. You dont need to warp or harm your body. You are you.
And you might hate your own guts. But think about this; would you tell 5 or 10 year old you that you were ugly? No. So why would you tell present day self you are?

This is a hotline where you can text; because I know some of you dont want to call.

All you have to do is text 'help' or 'home' to '741-741'. They wont ask where you life or and personally information. They might ask age and name.

#1-800-273-8255 is a nation suicide hotline. PLEASE call if you need help at all. Please.