The kiss

//Im posting this early bc i got pLaNs tomorrow//

Keiths eyes widened. He didn't know what to do. He never kissed someone. Non the less another male. But his cheeks flushed a dark crimson color as he focused on Lances lips.

They were softly against Keiths bruises one. And warm. It was a genuinely odd feeling. The only time he ever had anything close to a kiss is when his friend Shiro turned into a literal mom and kissed his forehead to see if he had a fever. (Which he did in-fact have a fever)

Eventually Lance pulled back. His blue eyes searching Keiths. Searching for any sign of emotion.

"I- dont know how to respond..." Keith mumbled as he tore his gaze away from Lance.

Just kiss him again.

"Say anything," Lance whispered, almost too desperately.

Go on and kiss him again.

"Im sorry if I gave you the wrong idea Lance.... but im not gay," Keith mumbled as he looked down to the floor. His lips pressed into a thin lime before he cleared his throat. "I need to go."

Keith quickly recomposed himself before finally looking to Lance. "Just forget everything  I told you." Keith tore his gaze from Lances before walking down stairs. Leaving Lance to stand by himself in the hallways.

He didn't want to leave this house. But he knew he couldn't stay. Before Lance could even tell Keith to stop he was already out the door.

He should of never came. It was stupid. He knew this would happen. He knew he fucked up.

He fucked up bad.
——————————————

"You're late!" Jason spat out. His speech slurred as he was shitfaced drunk.

"Well im sorry I cant fit your perfect little schedule!" Keith hissed. The only reason he was late was because he got lost trying to find his was back home. But that didn't matter, because for the first time he was fighting back.

"Are you talking back to me!" Jason yelled as he pushed Keith up against the wall. Holding him by his shirt collar.

"Fuck you! Fuck you and everything you do! You're a terrible fucking father-" Keith spat before kneeing him in the stomach. "All you do is drink, drink drink! You never do anything! Damn! And you call me useless?! You haven't had a real job in how many years? Who the fuck knows!-"

Keith was cut off by Jason slamming him to the ground. His father grabbed him by the shirt collar as he sent endless punches to his face.

"Get out of my house! I never want to see you here again!" He yelled. Grabbing Keith by the hair and throwing him out the front door. Slamming the door so hard the whole house shook.

Keith laid limp in the yard... again. His whole face stung from the punches.

He didn't know what to do. He couldn't go inside for obvious reasons... and he didn't know where to do because Shiros house was in the city-

Lances house.
————— // I know theres alot of time skips n stuff sOrry. Also announcement at the end of this chapter//—————

Lance didn't know what he did wrong. He really didnt know. Was he being to pushy? No, he made sure Keith was comfortable while asking the questions.

Lance was snapped out of his thoughts as he heard a knock on the door. Groaning heavily he stood up and made his way down stairs.

"McClains house-" he said as he opened the door. But his eyes widened when he was who was standing infront of him.

It wad a bloody, bruised, and broken Keith.

Ok ok I got two things to clarify,
1) I know I make a lot of heathers references but I promise Keiths parents are not based of JD and Veronica.

2) Im really sorry but there wont be smut in this fanfic. Im uncomfortable posting it to the internet.

Anywaysssss i hope ya liked this chapter, its kinda messy but oh well
ALSO, do u guys want a face revile or something????

Anywayssss, adios
-chris