Kiss me.

Their lips gently gazed over each others. Lance now lying gently over Keith. Careful not to crush him. He would never hurt him.

Their lips locked, bodies shifting, cheeks flushed, it was just as Keith imagined. Their chests pressed together as Lances hand tangled into Keiths silky black hair.

It was actually better than Keith imagined. Lances lips were soft, and it was obvious he knew what he was doing. He straddled Keiths waist as he ran his fingers through his hair. Keith had no idea what the hell he should do. He just kept his arms wrapped around Lance. His cheeks flushing a dark crimson as he felt Lance begin nibbling on his bottom lip.

What should he do next? He didnt know, so he just parted his lips slightly. And his eyes widened when he felt Lances tongue slid into his mouth. Was this french kissing? Hell he didnt care if was or wasn't. He pulled Lance closer. Pushing his own tongue against the others.

—————
"Morning...." Lance mumbled as he rolled over to face Keith. Who was still sound asleep. His neck covered in hickies along with his jaw line.

The brunette smiles softly as he pulled Keith close. This is all he wanted since the day he met Keith. For Keith to be open about himself, for him not to hide and to be able to hold him.

But naturally, with Keith being a light sleeper, at the smallest movement he woke up. Looking up to Lance with tired eyes. But he smiled. "Hey," he mumbled softly.

"How did you sleep?" Lance asked.

"Actually, it was the best sleep ive gotten in along time." Keith said with a small laugh. His body now aching from being thrown to the ground last night.

"You hungry?" He questioned as he looked down to Keith. But Keith just shook his head.

So last night I was at Lances... then Lance found out about my parents, I left and went back home, Jason attacked again, and I came back here-

Keith froze mid thought. He turned in Lances arms and looked up to him. "Did we makeout last night?"

Lance smiled softly as he nodded.
"Yep, and you got some rather lovely hickies," he purred.

No fucking way.

Keiths face flushed darkly as he looked to him.

Lance chuckled softly as he ran his hands through the others hair.
"You totally were all over me last night,"

"Lance I swear if you dont stop-"

"Oh Lance, please— more hickies~" Lance fake moaned, imitating Keith from last night.

"I did not say that!" Keith said defensively, though a small smile curled to his lips.

"Mhh hmm, yeah sure what ever you say," He said teasing, laughing softly as Keith continued to deny it.

Hecc
-chris