Expelled

Liv
I was in science class. Mr. Jackson was talking about rocks. I wasn't really paying attention. I could honestly careless about this class. It's not gonna come in handy when I start my career. None of this will be necessary. Because I'm going to be a professional wrestler. I don't need to know about rocks for that. Anyways Mr. Jackson said okay class we're going to take a test. I hope you were paying attention. I said not at all. Mr. Jackson said what was that Liv? I said I wasn't paying attention. Mr. Jackson said and why not? I said because I don't really care about rocks. Like what job requires us to know the different types of rocks or how they're made? Mr. Jackson said any job that deals with science. Mr. Mitchell started passing out the test. I said yeah well I'm not gonna be a scientist or a teacher. Mr. Jackson said this is required Ms. Cerulli. Mr. Mitchell gave me my test. I said yeah me taking this stupid test isn't gonna happen. I ripped up the test. Mr. Jackson hit the office button. Mrs. Gray said hello. Mr. Jackson said yes I'm sending Olivia Cerulli to the main office. She's being disrespectful and just ripped up a test. Mrs. Gray said okay I'll tell Mr. Smith. Mr. Jackson opened the door for me. I grabbed my bag and said finally my dreams came true I'm getting kicked out. I walked out and took the long way to the office. I walked in and said hey. Mrs. Gray said you come here at least 3 times a week. I said everyone gets on my nerves and I just have to speak my mind. Mrs. Gray said have a seat. I sat down and played on my phone. I waited to be called in the office. Smith walked out and said Liv. I got up and walked in. I sat down and said so Josh I'm guessing you already called my mother? Mr. Smith said yes I did and don't call me Josh. It's very disrespectful. I said yeah I don't really care. So what'd she say? Smith said she's very upset with you. I said yeah nothing new. Smith said do you realize I'm going to have to expel you now? I said do you realize being expelled isn't a punishment? Kids get to sleep in and not come here. So in a way it's actually a reward. Mr. Smith said go to ISS and wait on your mother. I smiled and said bye Josh. I walked out and went to ISS....