Chap. 1

A/N: Hey guys hope you like the story. This is my first time writing for people.  This cutey is a picture of Asher's perfection. Luv yall. 💗

🐾Asher's POV🐾

🐾Asher's POV🐾

I sigh to myself. Today has been a long day. It seems the the older I get the more problems, important or not,  people pile on me. And the more my dad nags me about finding my mate.
Traditionally all wolves over the age of 16 go to this annual reunion thing, even though half of us don't know each other. It's supposed to help us 'broaden our harizons'. Stupid I know. It's also used to bring packs together in fun competitions. Atleast that's what I'm told. I've never been to one before even though my first one was supposed to 2 years ago.

I've had important duties since I was ten and when the rogues attacked the night before we were supposed to leave for the event I stayed home to watch over the pack wounded while all the other teens went. Most of the other packs just assume I had already found my mate. Sometimes I wish it was true. Like right now.

"Asher Jameson McAllister if you don't go this time their will be hell to pay." I wimper slightly. Even though the woman talking to me is around sixty and one of the weakest of the pack she still scares the shit out of me.

"Mrs. Banekov you know I can't go. I have to many papers to file and I can't push off th-"

"Save it for some one who will listen, boy. You will go to the event and you will find your mate, else I will never make strawberry cheesecake or apple pie again." As soon as she said that I gasped. How could she threaten me like that.

"That's not fair. You know now I can't say no." I whine unhappily. Sure I have power over her but I try not to abuse that. Unless I want desert.

Mrs.Banekov beams. She knows that I'll listen to her now. I can't help but groan.

A/N: Hey I know it's short but I kinda wanted you guys to get a feel of whats going on . Luv yall!