Chap. 5

A/N
Dudes do something for me. I don't know your age or if you have a job or anything but animals need help, and not sick puppies and kittens an animal that's population has gone done to 30. Look at the picture up top. Thats a Vaquita. 30 of them are left. Do something. Watch the youtube video also.

If you guys want I'll find a way to add them to the story.

❄Lisa's POV❄

I wake into the darkness and groan, knowing my eyes are closed. I think I fainted. Again. This has got to stop.

I try to open my eyes. I fail. My eyes feel crusty, as if my lids are being held down by eye boogers.

I scrunch up my nose at that thought. Well, hey, atleast I can do that. I curl my fist and un-curl them, reasuring my self that my limbs are intact. I sigh and try to open my eyes again. It works this time! Perfect, now all I need to do is-

I screech loudly when bright lights fill the room, immediately turning into the pillow I'm laying on. Wait. School nurses don't generally use pillows.

I blink and lift my head blinking somemore. It's to bright in here. Everythings white. Why am I in a hospital when I only fainted in the hallway? Yeah, I'm sticking to that story. It's better than then knowing the real truth.

I try to run my hands threw my hair. Key word: try. As I lift up my hand I feel something grab it, sending shock waves down my arm. What the hell?

Slowly, I look over. At him. He's the dude who was at school yesterday, the one that was following me.

Flashback

I listened to Reagan talk about some dude and going over to join this or that. Whatever. I was never one for sports or clubs or parties. They're annoying and messy.

I nodded, acting like I'm listening when this smell comes over me, like frosted berries, in the snowy woods.

I took a deep breath and slowly turn towards the smell and find a hot guy facing my direction, scanning the crowd. For what though?

'It better be you or else I'm gonna kick his ass for looking for another women.'

I quickly got the voice to shut up. The 'little demon living in my head', as I like to call her, who's name is Alia, grumbles at me. I sighed before responding and turning to catch up with Reagan, who was about to lose me in the crowd.

'How do you know he was looking for a person. He might have been looking for an item.' I counter as I jog to Reagan's side.

He drapes is arm arouns me and instead of feeling comfort I'm uncomfortable. It's odd because usually he is the only one who keeps me calm.

'He wouldn't be scanning faces if he was looking for an item.' I curse silently. Damn. She caught me.

'Hell yeah I did.'

'Shut up.'

'Bitch' She replies with before leaving me alone. Finally.

I feel eyes on me and I look up to see Reagan eyeing me oddly.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" I ask softly, in a voice that I only use when I'm trying to get someone off my tail. I know what Reagan is. But, what he doesn't know will kill him.